Rangers of Oblivion Adds New Hound System and Rifle Weapon
With greater threats comes the need for greater firepower, and Rangers of Oblivion offers that in this latest update. Every Ranger who reaches level 50 can now adopt their own hound, with the new Hound System. The choices are Samoyed, Akita, and Husky, and they can also be renamed. These Hounds will level up and learn new skills to aid their Ranger. Hounds will assist the Rangers during Behemoth hunts and will require sound decision making.
Ruby, granddaughter of Master Igor also has a new weapon to give Rangers. She brings a high-powered rifle to the game, in both physical and elemental varieties. Variations in hunting can be achieved by using different type of bullets and offers a brand-new experience in Rangers of Oblivion.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Beta Coming Soon
- Get ready for battle: Overwatch beta begins Tuesday, October 27 in the Americas region, with other regions to follow!
- Ragachak MMO Predictions 2016 - The Old Made New
- It’s that time of the year again! Where I correctly tap into my psychic powers, and predict everything that’s going to occur in the year 2...
- Alteil Horizons Relaunches on Kickstarter
- Well although Alteil Horizons failed to fully fund, they haven't given up. Today marks the relaunch of their Kickstarter and they've...