Path of Exile: Delve Releases for PC and Xbox One
Path of Exile: Delve launches today at 1 pm PST for PC, and will launch on Xbox One next week. Path of Exile: Delve features the first infinite dungeon in the game in the form of Azurite Mine. It’s filled with treasures and valuable Azurite ore that can be traded for flares, dynamite, and upgrades for your Crawler. That’s a machine capable of piercing the darkness of this mine. The deeper you delve, the greater the challenges are, with obstacles that are more difficult than anything experienced in the game yet.
“Delve is a unique expansion for Path of Exile because it takes player progression far beyond anything we had previously experimented with” said Chris Wilson, co-founder of Grinding Gear Games. “We are really excited to see how players react to some of the surprises that we have buried deep underground in Delve.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Talion Begins Pre-Registration in US and EU
- GAMEVIL announced that their 3D open-world MMORPG Talion has begun pre-registration in the US and EU today.
- MU Classic CBT Now Available
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today delighted to announce that the closed beta for MU Classic – the anticipated rebirth of an...
- Ashes of the Singularity: Most Advanced RTS Game Ever Announced
- Humanity embraces its next evolutionary phase while an existential war is waged on an unprecedented scale across the galaxy: at this year'...