Path of Exile: Delve Releases for PC and Xbox One
Path of Exile: Delve launches today at 1 pm PST for PC, and will launch on Xbox One next week. Path of Exile: Delve features the first infinite dungeon in the game in the form of Azurite Mine. It’s filled with treasures and valuable Azurite ore that can be traded for flares, dynamite, and upgrades for your Crawler. That’s a machine capable of piercing the darkness of this mine. The deeper you delve, the greater the challenges are, with obstacles that are more difficult than anything experienced in the game yet.
“Delve is a unique expansion for Path of Exile because it takes player progression far beyond anything we had previously experimented with” said Chris Wilson, co-founder of Grinding Gear Games. “We are really excited to see how players react to some of the surprises that we have buried deep underground in Delve.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #30: Mid-Season Madness (Part 1)
- Oh man, it's that time of the year! We're getting closer to SMITE Worlds and with that, we have the first Mid-Season changes!
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns First Beta Weekend Event goes Live August 7
- The first publicly accessible beta will get a preview at gamescom then launch as the first official Beta Weekend Event.
- Torchlight MMO will be Free to Play
- Torchlight MMO from Runic Games will be free to play with a cash shop. The game's cash shop won't have any game breaking items eithe...