Path of Exile: Delve Releases for PC and Xbox One
Path of Exile: Delve launches today at 1 pm PST for PC, and will launch on Xbox One next week. Path of Exile: Delve features the first infinite dungeon in the game in the form of Azurite Mine. It’s filled with treasures and valuable Azurite ore that can be traded for flares, dynamite, and upgrades for your Crawler. That’s a machine capable of piercing the darkness of this mine. The deeper you delve, the greater the challenges are, with obstacles that are more difficult than anything experienced in the game yet.
“Delve is a unique expansion for Path of Exile because it takes player progression far beyond anything we had previously experimented with” said Chris Wilson, co-founder of Grinding Gear Games. “We are really excited to see how players react to some of the surprises that we have buried deep underground in Delve.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Starts Developing with Unreal Engine
- InnoGames will develop a role-playing game for iOS and Android with the engine.
- Shotgun News 12/9: NSA, Archlord, Alfheim Tales Online, and Much More!
- A look at the MMO news from the weekend and the start of the week.
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms Begins Open Beta July 27
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms Open Beta begins on July 27, 2010 at 4 PM. The game by Perfect World Entertainment is set after the battle of Red Cli...