Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.
Ragnarok RE:START begins a fresh server that is set like the 2003 Progression Server, allowing players to rediscover and re-evolve the world in a fresh way – launching only with the Rune Midgard realm and expanding over time. RE:START will also feature some of the newer features of the game, including RODEX and Achievements. It’s a blend of Classic and Renewal Server gameplay, starting just in time for summer.
More information is available in the FAQ and the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
- Kingdom Under Fire II Announces Persistent Open Beta in May
- The grand moment of Kingdom Under Fire II's full launch has finally revealed itself!
- APB Vendetta Revealed at GDC
- Reloaded Productions Unveils Multiplayer Persistent Arena FPS APB Vendetta™ at Game Developers Conference