Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.
Ragnarok RE:START begins a fresh server that is set like the 2003 Progression Server, allowing players to rediscover and re-evolve the world in a fresh way – launching only with the Rune Midgard realm and expanding over time. RE:START will also feature some of the newer features of the game, including RODEX and Achievements. It’s a blend of Classic and Renewal Server gameplay, starting just in time for summer.
More information is available in the FAQ and the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Guide: Torvald, The Runic Sage
- ... with the right build, he can just walk up to anyone he wants and cause them strife.
- Dream of Mirror Online Welcomes Witch Doctor Class
- The Witch Doctor is a mysterious and almost certainly dangerous profession; they deal with the deadliest of poisons to incapacitate their foes
- KingsRoad Announces Asian Themed Update with Tournament of Jade
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is traveling to foreign and exotic...