Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.
Ragnarok RE:START begins a fresh server that is set like the 2003 Progression Server, allowing players to rediscover and re-evolve the world in a fresh way – launching only with the Rune Midgard realm and expanding over time. RE:START will also feature some of the newer features of the game, including RODEX and Achievements. It’s a blend of Classic and Renewal Server gameplay, starting just in time for summer.
More information is available in the FAQ and the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ready Player One-style Event Comes to Entropia Universe
- The citizens of Entropia Universe are invited to participate in an epic Easter Egg hunt that starts tomorrow (March 29th).
- Merge Dragons Begins Their Easter Event
- Gram Games Studio announced today that their puzzle adventure title, Merge Dragons! will begin their limited Easter Event tomorrow.
- Cosmic League Closed Beta Arrives in Europe and Turkey
- The new version of the game came to Japan in mid-2015 and has already obtained a resounding success, with hundreds of thousands of players.