Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.
Ragnarok RE:START begins a fresh server that is set like the 2003 Progression Server, allowing players to rediscover and re-evolve the world in a fresh way – launching only with the Rune Midgard realm and expanding over time. RE:START will also feature some of the newer features of the game, including RODEX and Achievements. It’s a blend of Classic and Renewal Server gameplay, starting just in time for summer.
More information is available in the FAQ and the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Effect Sequel Coming to Mobile in September
- Dead Effect was previously released on PC via Steam and the sequel is going mobile on iOS and Android.
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires to Offer Free to Play Edition
- Tecmo Koei has announced that it will offer a free-to-play trial edition of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires soon.
- Black Gold Building on Post-Wushu Steam!
- Snail is also bringing an entirely new MMO Epic to players, a game that will take them out of Historical China, and place them in a rich world...