Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.
Ragnarok RE:START begins a fresh server that is set like the 2003 Progression Server, allowing players to rediscover and re-evolve the world in a fresh way – launching only with the Rune Midgard realm and expanding over time. RE:START will also feature some of the newer features of the game, including RODEX and Achievements. It’s a blend of Classic and Renewal Server gameplay, starting just in time for summer.
More information is available in the FAQ and the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Launches July 29
- Swordsman is leaving Open Beta and officially launching on July 29.
- Dungeons 2 Goes Gold
- Old-school dungeon crawler is ready for action
- E3 2012: MMOHuts/OnRPG Day One Recap
- Darren Henderson (DizzyPW) of OnRPG recaps day one at E3 2012.