Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.
Ragnarok RE:START begins a fresh server that is set like the 2003 Progression Server, allowing players to rediscover and re-evolve the world in a fresh way – launching only with the Rune Midgard realm and expanding over time. RE:START will also feature some of the newer features of the game, including RODEX and Achievements. It’s a blend of Classic and Renewal Server gameplay, starting just in time for summer.
More information is available in the FAQ and the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dinosaurs Stomp Back to Life in Mobile Survival Title 'Dino War'
- Dino War is a science-fiction strategy game presently in its Closed Beta Test phase for Android Devices.
- Infinite Crisis: Supergirl coming on July 2th
- Players can now get an early look at Supergirl, the latest champion from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC U...
- Killing Floor 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & PC Specs Revealed
- Tripwire Interactive today announced that Killing Floor 2, will also have a Digital Deluxe Edition offering exclusive additional content.