Conquer Online: New PvP Arena Gives Everyone The Chance To Win
The combat-oriented MMORPG, Conquer Online, has expanded its PvP action, yet again! This time, by adding a brand new match mode – the Champion’s Arena!
Different from the other PvP options, CO’s Champion’s Arena has tightened restrictions on gear, as well as character stats at every level, providing all of the aspiring champions an equal chance to win. Everyone needs to battle their way to the top, no matter how powerful they have become, which means skill and strategy will become the most important weapon when you step through those gates!
The fights are 1 on 1, and both fighters will earn points for their performance in battle. When you gain enough points, you can move up to the next level and unlock more of your powers to fight against stronger opponents.
The Champion’s Arena is also one of the most rewarding events in Conquer Online. With the points earned from the fights, players can also pick up valuable items from the Arena Store. So as you make your way to Level 7, you can compose your own set of powerful equipment with the items you win!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forced Showdown Releases On March 29th
- Betadwarf, imgur internet sensation and the developers of the hit Action-RPG, FORCED, is unleashing their deck-building, twin stick, rogue-lit
- Galactic Supremacy Review
- Galactic Supremacy doesn't bring anything new to the table. It does have an interesting backstory with some unique races to choose from, ...
- Armed Tactics Hitting Steam Early Access
- SkyBox Labs announces a new simultaneous turn-based tactics game on Steam Early Access.