Prominence Poker Releases New Diamonds Faction
Discover the new Diamonds faction in Prominence Poker, available for free on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam. Millions of players have visited Prominence Poker since its launch in summer 2016, to play the best Texas Hold ’em experience on console. Now, in advance of its first anniversary, Prominence Poker would like to introduce you to their newest faction, the Diamonds, joining the Hearts and Clubs, already available from the beginning.
Players gain a new venue to play in – The Diamonds Executive Suite. This slick new penthouse environment affords players a view of the Prominence skyline. In addition, new Diamonds outfits and table items will help you look your best while playing in the clouds.
Also included in this update are the addition of Loot Cases, which give players a chance to win shop items, boosts, chips, and more as new exciting rewards for leveling up. On top of this, Pipeworks Studio has also fixed a ton of bugs, added new Achievements, removed the level cap, and re-worked matchmaking to pair up players at a similar skill level, providing a more enjoyable experience for everyone VOIP is now also an opt-in feature, allowing players the freedom to choose if they want to chat with their competitors, or keep it quiet.
Prominence Poker released its Diamond update today, which includes:
- The Diamonds Affiliation – Tired of the other affiliations? Try the Diamonds!! With this new affiliation comes a new venue, new shop items, and a new way to earn rep!
- More Affiliation Ranks – Players can now reach Rank 5 in their affiliations, adding 50 additional levels.
- Loot Cases – Players earn Loot Cases every time they level. Loot Cases offer many rewards, including cosmetic items, chips and much more.
- Better Matchmaking – Ranked matches will now match up players with similar skill levels.
- VOIP Toggle – New option to switch voice chat on or off.
- UI Changes – Shop items are now sorted by rarity, UI has been improved.
- New Underground Content
- New Achievements
- New Sit-Out Timer System
- Level Cap Removed
- Tons of Bug Fixes
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3 Details Revealed
- Today Square Enix has revealed new information about Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3, including new screenshots.
- World of Warships: Legends Enters Early Access This Week
- Wargaming announced that tomorrow, April 16th, 2019, World of Warships: Legends enters Early Access on console.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: DeadEye School from the Skirmisher Role
- Continuing from last week, we have a short video for you showcasing the Deadeye school from the Skirmisher role. A Deadeye is extremely skille...