Live your life on the dangerous streets of Prominence and gamble your way to victory in Prominence Poker, a story-driven poker game created by Pipeeworks Studios and published by 505 Games.
Built around unsuspecting and seedy locations, Prominence is a gambling utopia founded by crooked goons, as players go heads-up against four factions and play their way up in order to face against the town founder, simply known as “The Mayor”.
Customize your avatar from head-to-toe with facial, hair, body and clothing combinations to create your poker alter ego, then face-off against unscrupulous and colorful characters, build the reputation and bankroll needed to challenge each boss. Defeat each thugs and boss to earn reputation with Prominence’s colorful affiliations. When playing during a live match, players can read the strength of your opponent hand’s with subtle gestures including speed of play, frequency of card checks and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 18, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pipeworks Studio
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sports, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Strong attention to detail with bluffing mechanics
- +Great visuals and atmosphere
- -Story-driven element is a bit weak
- -Occasional bugs and client crashes
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.8 GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD equivalent GPU
- HDD: 7 GB
- Description: Face-off against unscrupulous and colorful characters and build the reputation needed to challenge each boss in an intense game of poker.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hunt for Gods Early Access Preview
- With visions of grandeur Hunt for Gods takes the 3rd person MOBA formula and allows one player per team to take on the role of a deity.
- War Thunder's Thunder League Playoffs Begin
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announces its eSports league for War Thunder (Thunder League).
- Brawl Busters launches St. Patrick's Day fun
- A new update arrived in Brawl Busters today with a St. Patrick's Day theme.