Live your life on the dangerous streets of Prominence and gamble your way to victory in Prominence Poker, a story-driven poker game created by Pipeeworks Studios and published by 505 Games.
Built around unsuspecting and seedy locations, Prominence is a gambling utopia founded by crooked goons, as players go heads-up against four factions and play their way up in order to face against the town founder, simply known as “The Mayor”.
Customize your avatar from head-to-toe with facial, hair, body and clothing combinations to create your poker alter ego, then face-off against unscrupulous and colorful characters, build the reputation and bankroll needed to challenge each boss. Defeat each thugs and boss to earn reputation with Prominence’s colorful affiliations. When playing during a live match, players can read the strength of your opponent hand’s with subtle gestures including speed of play, frequency of card checks and more.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 18, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pipeworks Studio
- Publisher: 505 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sports, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- +Strong attention to detail with bluffing mechanics
- +Great visuals and atmosphere
- -Story-driven element is a bit weak
- -Occasional bugs and client crashes
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up (64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.8 GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD equivalent GPU
- HDD: 7 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light: New Humans Vs. Zombies Mode Revealed
- Today Techland released a new gameplay trailer for Dying Light to showcase the asymmetric multiplayer aspect of the game. Featuring a game-cha...
- Introducing the Red Fox Clan Polls!
- Today, MMOHuts will be introducing a new feature found in various locations around the site: the Red Fox Clan polls!