Black Desert Online Celebrates Halloween with Two Event Bosses
It’s that time of year again! Black Desert Online will be illuminated with an eerie blood man and jack o’lanterns once again for Halloween. Two Event bosses will be available to do battle with, the returning Isabella, the Black Witch alongside a new boss, Spook. Spook will randomly spawn around the world, and defeating them drops valuable items like Black Fabric, Memory Fragment, Golden Pearls, Black Stones and more. All character levels can battle Spook, as he adapts to the strength of the combatant. There is a tougher version for level 56 or higher players, however.
Isabella, the Black Witch that was introduced during last year’s Halloween is making a welcome return and will now spawn at fixed times instead of randomly spawning to allow players to have more time to prepare. Players will have to work together to defeat Isabella as her HP will be shared amongst all servers. Defeat Isabella to obtain Witch’s Bloody Brooch, Halloween Gift Box, Pumpkin Gift Box, Silver and more. That Black Fabric also has a use. Players who collect ten or more can go to NPC Merv (Calpheon), Ornella (Serendia), or MevoMuranan (Mediah) to craft costumes. These include Garnier Troupe Garb, Design Bundle, Jarette’s Armor Design Bundle Jordine’s Casual Wear Design Bundle, Valencian Travel Wear Design Bundle or the elusive Black Leopard Armor Design Bundle.
Furthermore, the cash shop will be updated with new Halloween exclusives such as the ‘Vestillio’ and the ‘Vespena’ outfits, and Pietro the male butler (Halloween clown version). Moreover, discount coupons will be offered and players can save up to 50% on selected items.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trickster Online and Grand Chase line up new content
- SG Interactive has revealed new content and events for players of Trickster Online and Grand Chase.
- SMITE on Playstation Gets Even More Free
- HiRez Studios has teamed up with Playstation to offer Playstation Plus some incredible free stuff for players of the hit MOBA, SMITE.
- Trials of Ascension Releases Combat Demo Video
- Beyond this very straight-forward setup will be the ability to dodge by double tapping the movement keys, and doing a power attack by releasin...