Life is Feudal – Next Closed Beta Announced
Bitbox, developer and publisher of Life is Feudal: MMO, has announced the game’s next closed beta test will begin on April 26.
The closed beta phase will run for approximately 10 days, and give players the access to a “group-focused feudal life simulation” with crafting, building, guilds, and PvP.
Sign up for the Life is Feudal Beta at play.lifeisfeudal.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthco...
- Darwin Project Is Now Free to Play on Steam
- A lot of fun content has come to Darwin Project since it was announced and began the Early Access phase of its testing.
- Shards Online: Alpha Version Set for Q2 2015
- Citadel Studios, an independent video game development studio formed by industry veterans, today launched a new Kickstarter campaign for Shard...