Life is Feudal – Next Closed Beta Announced
Bitbox, developer and publisher of Life is Feudal: MMO, has announced the game’s next closed beta test will begin on April 26.
The closed beta phase will run for approximately 10 days, and give players the access to a “group-focused feudal life simulation” with crafting, building, guilds, and PvP.
Sign up for the Life is Feudal Beta at play.lifeisfeudal.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon Defenders II Alpha Impressions
- Unlike the first game in the series, Dungeon Defenders II is a free to play game.
- NYCC 2013 Day 4 Recap
- As I browsed the halls looking for more interesting cosplay, I found out that Ankama, the developers behind Dofus and Wakfu, also had a showin...
- Aeria Games now hosting Lord of Ultima
- Lord of Ultima, EA's real time simulation set in the Ultima universe, has now been launched on Aeria Games' network.