Plan a Visit to Necrosha in X-Men: Battle of the Atom
Revisit one of the most dangerous threats in recent memory to the Uncanny X-Men in X-Men: Battle of the Atom! Marvel Entertainment, in conjunction with developer PlayNext, has launched the in-game event based on the Necrosha storyline from the comics for the mobile card-battling game.
For a limited time, players can relive key moments in the Necrosha story and work with their X-Teams to take on bosses from the Black Queen’s inner circle. The event will culminate in a final battle against the Arch-Villain Selene, the Black Queen herself. Along the way players will be able to obtain brand-new cards exclusively available during the Necrosha event, including a new card rarity called Epic Rare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Begins Closed Beta
- Webzen has begun Arctic Combat's closed beta testing.
- Funcom Announces New LEGO Minifigures MMO
- Funcom has announced a license agreement with the LEGO Group to develop an MMO based on the LEGO Minifigures franchise.
- Neverwinter: Icespire Peak Showcase
- A new video showcases Icespire Peak, another dangerous zone of Neverwinter.