Plan a Visit to Necrosha in X-Men: Battle of the Atom
Revisit one of the most dangerous threats in recent memory to the Uncanny X-Men in X-Men: Battle of the Atom! Marvel Entertainment, in conjunction with developer PlayNext, has launched the in-game event based on the Necrosha storyline from the comics for the mobile card-battling game.
For a limited time, players can relive key moments in the Necrosha story and work with their X-Teams to take on bosses from the Black Queen’s inner circle. The event will culminate in a final battle against the Arch-Villain Selene, the Black Queen herself. Along the way players will be able to obtain brand-new cards exclusively available during the Necrosha event, including a new card rarity called Epic Rare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Introduces First Vampire Map
- Square Enix has announced the release of its first vampire map for Nosgoth, called "The Fane."
- Puzzle & Dragons Brings Monster Hunter Back for a New Collaboration
- GungHo is proud to announce that a fan-favorite collaboration is back with some all-new creatures: Monster Hunter!
- World Of Warplanes Reveals US Carriers
- Wargaming has announced and revealed some of the US carrier-based aircraft for World of Warplanes.