PlanetSide 2 Reveals New Island Continent
Daybreak Games revealed a first-look at PlanetSide 2‘s new island continent in last week’s livestream. The island continent, known as Oshur will consist of multiple islands with several terrain types: crystalline forests, tropical jungles, desolate sands and more underground cave systems. The goal of Oshur is to be a less typical landmass, with fewer bases than normal to encourage different gameplay strategies. Combat and travel by air will be even more prevalent on the islands of Oshur. Unlike other continents, each faction will deploy their forces to the islands using Bastion Fleet Carriers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus Aeterno Introduces Volatility System
- In addition to network improvements this week, Novus Aeterno introduced a new volatility system to deal with enemy knockback on unit death.
- RaiderZ Launches November 20
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
- Fiesta Online Reveals Snow-Shredding New Mount
- Snowboards have arrived in Fiesta Online for a permanent shredding good time.