PlanetSide 2 Reveals New Island Continent
Daybreak Games revealed a first-look at PlanetSide 2‘s new island continent in last week’s livestream. The island continent, known as Oshur will consist of multiple islands with several terrain types: crystalline forests, tropical jungles, desolate sands and more underground cave systems. The goal of Oshur is to be a less typical landmass, with fewer bases than normal to encourage different gameplay strategies. Combat and travel by air will be even more prevalent on the islands of Oshur. Unlike other continents, each faction will deploy their forces to the islands using Bastion Fleet Carriers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siegelord: New Details on Faction War Revealed
- 37Games has just released a new trailer video for Siegelord focusing on the real-time Faction War which turns out to be the most significant a
- High-Tech Military Shooter Ironsight Prepares for Closed Beta
- If you're ready for Ironsight, you won't have to wait too much longer! The closed beta for the Korean PC shooter from gamigo AG begi...
- Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.