PlanetSide 2 Reveals New Island Continent
Daybreak Games revealed a first-look at PlanetSide 2‘s new island continent in last week’s livestream. The island continent, known as Oshur will consist of multiple islands with several terrain types: crystalline forests, tropical jungles, desolate sands and more underground cave systems. The goal of Oshur is to be a less typical landmass, with fewer bases than normal to encourage different gameplay strategies. Combat and travel by air will be even more prevalent on the islands of Oshur. Unlike other continents, each faction will deploy their forces to the islands using Bastion Fleet Carriers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin launches on iOS and Android in the West
- MU Origin is now available to download for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices in the West.
- Forced Beta Review
- Forced is a new upcoming co-op game that can be played alone or together with 3 other friends. This tactical arcade action game offers somethi...
- Free DLC Hits Today for Total War: WARHAMMER
- A new Legendary Lord complete with his own skills, abilities and quest chain will be accompanied by five new battle maps for all.