PlanetSide 2 Reveals New Island Continent
Daybreak Games revealed a first-look at PlanetSide 2‘s new island continent in last week’s livestream. The island continent, known as Oshur will consist of multiple islands with several terrain types: crystalline forests, tropical jungles, desolate sands and more underground cave systems. The goal of Oshur is to be a less typical landmass, with fewer bases than normal to encourage different gameplay strategies. Combat and travel by air will be even more prevalent on the islands of Oshur. Unlike other continents, each faction will deploy their forces to the islands using Bastion Fleet Carriers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Blaze Announces Major Seasonal Update
- GAMEVIL announced the major seasonal update for their RPG Dragon Blaze, which heralds the arrival of Chapter 6: Realm of the Gods.
- Springtide Celebration Starts in Eldevin
- The Springtide Celebration has started in the award winning indie MMORPG Eldevin.
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM Press Event Preview
- Recently, I drove into San Francisco to attend a press event held by Sega. They were debuting some intriguing new installments to the critical...