PlanetSide 2 Reveals New Island Continent
Daybreak Games revealed a first-look at PlanetSide 2‘s new island continent in last week’s livestream. The island continent, known as Oshur will consist of multiple islands with several terrain types: crystalline forests, tropical jungles, desolate sands and more underground cave systems. The goal of Oshur is to be a less typical landmass, with fewer bases than normal to encourage different gameplay strategies. Combat and travel by air will be even more prevalent on the islands of Oshur. Unlike other continents, each faction will deploy their forces to the islands using Bastion Fleet Carriers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 5.05 is Live
- The latest update for Final Fantasy XIV, Patch 5.05 is here, and with it comes Eden's Gate (Savage)!
- Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne Expansion Review
- At long last one of most iconic and fascinating parts of Warcraft lore has made it to Hearthstone, the Lich King has made his arrival.
- Riders of Icarus Officially Launches
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment today revealed the official launch of the action-adventure, free-to-play Riders of Icarus.