Wakfu Reveals Cra Class Revamp
Since Cras have had issues with damage in group play and difficulties with soloing, several changes are being made to help make the class viable again by fixing its weakest areas. As a result, many Cra spells have had their MP costs removed, and had new effects and passives added to compensate for some of the damage lost in this trade off. The class also gains two MP loss spells and a range loss spell.
Cras also gain the “Evasive” effect when their turn begins without nearby enemies, letting them inflict more damage with certain spell. They also gain “Precision,” which grants Cras increased chance to critical hit and increased critical damage when they move.
Beacons have been simplified to a single spell, while Cra can now work with three elemental states and new synergy. There are many new strategies to unlock with the Cra, so make sure to read the full change notes in preparation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch - The Sombra ARG So Far
- Blizzard knew how much people wanted to be part of the Overwatch story and came up with an ARG.
- Forge of Empires Celebrates History with a Year of In-Game Events
- Forge of Empires begins its year of celebrating history today with its first of six special quest-lines: The Martin Luther King Event.
- Second Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Adventure Releases First Wing
- The first wing of Blackrock Mountain™, the fiery new Adventure for Hearthstone®: Heroes of Warcraft™, has opened!