Phantom of the Kill Introduces three new Killer Princes
gumi America is excited to share with you the latest news regarding the upcoming strategy RPG, Phantom of the Kill. After announcing the introduction of male characters for the international version last month, we are now happy to share with you three new Killer Princes: Longinus, Yata no Kagami, and Gambanteinn.
- Longinus – A Killer Prince manifest from a legendary lance, Longinus is driven by his desire to seek his own true strength on the battlefield. He is an unorthodox ascetic who only places his faith in words of his choosing, and no weaknesses will hold him back.
- Yata no Kagami – Stoic at heart, gun mage Yata no Kagami is devoted to honesty and the pursuit of truth. He detests the vague and unclear, and prefers everything to be matter-of-fact, which makes sense as he is the manifestation of a holy mirror that unveiled a legendary sun goddess.
- Gambanteinn – Easy-going and mysterious, those around Gambanteinn can never tell what he is thinking. He is the manifestation of the staff said to have been wielded by the All-Father Odin. This history may be the source of his confident and nonchalant attitude towards combat. In battle he does indeed dodge every blow, seemingly taking no damage at all.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AVA Online: New Zombie Infection Map Available
- Aeria Games is excited to unveil a new mode for its hugely popular First Person Shooter Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A)
- Dauntless: Ostian Repeaters and Demo at PAX West 2018
- We catch up with Dauntless and the Coming Storm update, along with the upcoming Ostian Repeaters weapon class.