ArcheAge: Alpha Now Live and NDA Free
Recently, Trion Worlds’ Alpha test of ArcheAge has begun. Alpha is an opportunity for a hand-picked group of ArcheAge fansite operators, livestreamers, and select community members to sample the game before launch but more importantly it’s a chance for us to learn from their experiences and test that our systems are interfacing well with the game.
The non-disclosure agreement (NDA) on Alpha has also been lifted. Alpha testers are welcome and encouraged to screenshot, stream, and share their in-game adventures with the ArcheAge community at large. Trion Worlds will be keeping an eye out for the best content and highlighting it here on the official ArcheAge website. Barring outages or maintenance, the Alpha servers will be available all day, every day.
For more details, visit https://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/04/archeage-enters-alpha-new-trailer/
Articles You May Enjoy
- A New Era comes to Rage War
- Entitled "Steam Age", a new era comes in the huge update of Rage War.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Exceeds 10 Million Players Worldwide
- inal Fantasy XIV now has over 10,000,000 players worldwide! Exciting to see it go from 1.0 all the way to A Realm Reborn.
- League of Legends 2014 Review
- Ragachak updates our coverage of League of Legends to reflect the massive changes accompanying season 4.