ArcheAge: Alpha Now Live and NDA Free
Recently, Trion Worlds’ Alpha test of ArcheAge has begun. Alpha is an opportunity for a hand-picked group of ArcheAge fansite operators, livestreamers, and select community members to sample the game before launch but more importantly it’s a chance for us to learn from their experiences and test that our systems are interfacing well with the game.
The non-disclosure agreement (NDA) on Alpha has also been lifted. Alpha testers are welcome and encouraged to screenshot, stream, and share their in-game adventures with the ArcheAge community at large. Trion Worlds will be keeping an eye out for the best content and highlighting it here on the official ArcheAge website. Barring outages or maintenance, the Alpha servers will be available all day, every day.
For more details, visit https://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/04/archeage-enters-alpha-new-trailer/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II Open Beta Review
- It is an interesting concept; though it is touted as “Hardcore PVP,” I do not really see that yet.
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders Now Available on iOS and Android
- Winner of Facebook’s Best New Games of 2014’ award, IGN Top upcoming Iphone game, League of Angels is now available all over the world.
- Otherland Introduces ClanLand and More
- Dedicated worlds for Clans, significant performance optimization on low-end hardware and a major overhaul of skills and abilities.