ArcheAge: Alpha Now Live and NDA Free
Recently, Trion Worlds’ Alpha test of ArcheAge has begun. Alpha is an opportunity for a hand-picked group of ArcheAge fansite operators, livestreamers, and select community members to sample the game before launch but more importantly it’s a chance for us to learn from their experiences and test that our systems are interfacing well with the game.
The non-disclosure agreement (NDA) on Alpha has also been lifted. Alpha testers are welcome and encouraged to screenshot, stream, and share their in-game adventures with the ArcheAge community at large. Trion Worlds will be keeping an eye out for the best content and highlighting it here on the official ArcheAge website. Barring outages or maintenance, the Alpha servers will be available all day, every day.
For more details, visit https://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/04/archeage-enters-alpha-new-trailer/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne
- There's a release date announced for the next Hearthstone expansion, Knights of the Frozen Throne!
- Dauntless' New Riftstalker Behemoth is Live
- Starting today, the mighty Riftstalker begins prowling the lands in Phoenix Labs' Dauntless.
- Call of Champions Mobile MOBA Preview
- Call of Champions is fun! And that’s pretty damn important. At present there are sixteen champions, based on one of the elements.