NetEase Reveals Details for Nostos VR, Including SpatialOS Integration
NetEase revealed details about their first open-world mulitplayer VR game, Nostos VR at Gamescom this week. Nostos is a post-apocalyptic game designed in a classic Anime style where players can explore this world as it the end of its days draws near. Players will explore the vast and desolate world of Nostos where the remnants of civilization remain and, though its cities are long abandoned, the relics they leave behind may be the key to thwarting extinction for the survivors, who face new dangers as the limited resources dwindle. Time is just as scarce, and the “Coralsea” encroaches upon the land, which people depend upon for survival. Teamwork will be key to gather these resources, build a clan, and fight to save this world from extinction.
Leveraging Improbable’s SpatialOS simulation technology, the world of Nostos will have players adventuring through a massive seamless open world as they face unexpected meteorological phenomena, build new wonders and encounter intense combat, all hot on the heels of the apocalypse. By working with this cloud-based platform, NetEase will provide players with superior physical simulations and an unprecedented virtual world experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Battle Lines Reveals Avengers: Endgame Content
- Marvel Battle Lines, the strategy card game from Nexon and Marvel is officially preparing for Marvel's Avengers: Endgame.
- Auto Club Revolution Introduces The Hockenheimring
- Eutechnyx has released a new update today that includes a new race track and a newly licensed car.
- Closers Teases Major Changes After This Week's Update
- After Closers' update this week, there are some big changes on the way to to the game.