Hearthstone’s New Single Player Content is Live: The Puzzle Labs
The newest single-player challenge in Hearthstone has officially dropped: The Boomsday Project’s The Puzzle Labs! Players who log in for a limited time can receive three The Boomsday Project card packs for free. This new mode has over 100 different and challenging puzzles, which can help them earn Dr. Boom’s favor. Players are given specific scenarios and cards to work through these puzzles, designed to stretch your knowledge of card mechanics and interactions! Each lab represents four different puzzle types: Lethal, Mirror, Board Clear, and Survival. If players overcome all of these puzzles, they unlock The Boomlabs! card pack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots with Two Classic Mods Released
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today announced that two new mods are available for their free to play online shooter ...
- Dragon Nest Reveals New Class, Oracle Elder
- Eyedentity Games has revealed the "Oracle Elder" update for Dragon Nest, which brings the class of the same name!
- Neverwinter: Strongholds Coming to Xbox One Nov. 3
- Neverwinter: Strongholds – the seventh expansion for the action MMORPG – will arrive on Xbox One Nov. 3.