Hearthstone’s New Single Player Content is Live: The Puzzle Labs
The newest single-player challenge in Hearthstone has officially dropped: The Boomsday Project’s The Puzzle Labs! Players who log in for a limited time can receive three The Boomsday Project card packs for free. This new mode has over 100 different and challenging puzzles, which can help them earn Dr. Boom’s favor. Players are given specific scenarios and cards to work through these puzzles, designed to stretch your knowledge of card mechanics and interactions! Each lab represents four different puzzle types: Lethal, Mirror, Board Clear, and Survival. If players overcome all of these puzzles, they unlock The Boomlabs! card pack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest Reveals Franchise Highlights for 2016
- Jagex Games Studio, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG RuneScape, are pleased to announce that RuneFest 2015 was a success.
- Legend of Edda Vengeance Debuts Mounts with Style
- GamesCampus today debuted its lineup of cute yet powerful mounts designed to get players around the world in style for Legend of Edda: Vengean...
- Fenrir Arrives In SMITE
- Hi-Rez Studios today has released its newest god in the pantheon: Fenrir!