Hearthstone’s New Single Player Content is Live: The Puzzle Labs
The newest single-player challenge in Hearthstone has officially dropped: The Boomsday Project’s The Puzzle Labs! Players who log in for a limited time can receive three The Boomsday Project card packs for free. This new mode has over 100 different and challenging puzzles, which can help them earn Dr. Boom’s favor. Players are given specific scenarios and cards to work through these puzzles, designed to stretch your knowledge of card mechanics and interactions! Each lab represents four different puzzle types: Lethal, Mirror, Board Clear, and Survival. If players overcome all of these puzzles, they unlock The Boomlabs! card pack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Releases Monster Life Mini-Game
- Nexon America’s MMORPG MapleStory has just added a brand-new mini-game, Monster Life, offering alternate gameplay to players.
- Fractured to Enter Pre-Alpha This Week
- Dynamight Studios announced today that the Pre-Alpha for their Sandbox MMO Fractured will begin this Friday (November 30th).
- Digimon Masters Summer Events Begin
- Joymax has announced the start of summer fun in Digimon Masters Online.