Hearthstone’s New Single Player Content is Live: The Puzzle Labs
The newest single-player challenge in Hearthstone has officially dropped: The Boomsday Project’s The Puzzle Labs! Players who log in for a limited time can receive three The Boomsday Project card packs for free. This new mode has over 100 different and challenging puzzles, which can help them earn Dr. Boom’s favor. Players are given specific scenarios and cards to work through these puzzles, designed to stretch your knowledge of card mechanics and interactions! Each lab represents four different puzzle types: Lethal, Mirror, Board Clear, and Survival. If players overcome all of these puzzles, they unlock The Boomlabs! card pack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rogue Life News - New Heroes & Portuguese Language Support
- Glowhow has added three new warriors in its action shooting RPG, Rogue Life, along with new Portuguese language support.
- SolForge CCG Beta Preview
- “SolForge” is a game created by Richard Garfield (Of Magic: the Gathering fame), and Gary Games (Ascension iOS game) to create a deck-buil...
- Path of Exile Atlas of Worlds Expansion Preview
- Every six months or so, an exciting email comes my way that offers a burst of adrenaline amidst the sea of less interesting gaming news.