Earth Eternal’s CEO lists plans for 2010
A public letter was posted today by Sparkplay Media’s CEO, Matt Mihaly. The letter detailed the general plans for Earth Eternal’s progress for 2010.
Said Mihaly, “our team had its fair share of joy and pain getting Earth Eternal into open beta on our relatively small budget but I think we’ve got a solid foundation for a great game, and in 2010 we hope to really take advantage of that potential. It’s going to be a really exciting year all around, with new areas, new creatures, new game systems, and lots of performance gains.”
Among the plans for Earth Eternal are improved server and client performance; more (and newer) types of quests; improved AI for boss encounters; new cosmetic pets; improvements to the clan system; Groves (player housing); and finally, PvP.
Mihaly cautions players that these upgrades to Earth Eternal won’t be seen all at once, but will be issued over the course of 2010 to improve enjoyment of the game, currently in open beta.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free to Play WW2 MMOs
- We'll take a look at some of these upcoming games then discuss why some other major wars don't get their fair share of video game lo...
- Black Desert Online Steam Lunar Sales and PVP Server Available
- The Steam Lunar Sale kicks off today, and Black Desert Online is featuring a 50% off discount on the main game as well as DLC Packages.
- Soldier Front 2 Set to Deliver Cutting-Edge Competition
- It takes expert skill, strong teamwork, and lots of headshots to make it to the top! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play o...