Neowiz Lays Out The Plan for BLESS Online’s Combat Overhaul and More
Bless Online is due for a series of major changes, much in the same vein as Final Fantasy XIV did before them. A complete overhaul of Bless Online is in order for it to come in line with the vision the developers had for the game initially. Further information, featuring an interview with Game Director Jae-hoon Jeon can be found below. It comes with talk about the combat, optimization and performance, UI/UX update as well as character progression. They’ve spent a lot of time looking at the strengths and weaknesses of the title, looking back over various research. They are hoping to launch on Steam Early Acces as soon as possible, and while they could be criticized for their trial and error seen during the development process. But, they think communication with players will definitely aid the process and find exactly what the audience is looking for, to make the game grow in North America and Europe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises Early Access Impressions
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises is a true RTS game being developed by Animus Interactive Inc.
- Heroes Charge Announces Thrilling New Heroes, Arenas and More
- Heroes Charge, the wildly addictive free-to-play mobile battle arena card game, announced today that it will be showing off exciting new gamep...
- Skyforge Pushes CBT 4 with Over 6 GBs of Patch Notes
- Obsidian Entertainment has pushed Skyforge into its fourth closed beta test this morning, bringing with it some serious game improvements.