Neowiz Lays Out The Plan for BLESS Online’s Combat Overhaul and More
Bless Online is due for a series of major changes, much in the same vein as Final Fantasy XIV did before them. A complete overhaul of Bless Online is in order for it to come in line with the vision the developers had for the game initially. Further information, featuring an interview with Game Director Jae-hoon Jeon can be found below. It comes with talk about the combat, optimization and performance, UI/UX update as well as character progression. They’ve spent a lot of time looking at the strengths and weaknesses of the title, looking back over various research. They are hoping to launch on Steam Early Acces as soon as possible, and while they could be criticized for their trial and error seen during the development process. But, they think communication with players will definitely aid the process and find exactly what the audience is looking for, to make the game grow in North America and Europe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Versus Evil Announces Updates for Banner Saga/Dragons & Titans
- Indie publisher, Versus Evil, has announced that the Banner Saga will be launching on mobile devices this summer, along with a vastly improved...
- Try Star Wars: The Old Republic free this weekend
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is hosting a free trial this weekend with the Weekend Pass Free Trial.
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 Gets Massive Multiplayer Update
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 has received a major free update (numbered 1.2.0), focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game.