World of Warships Blitz Launches on Mobile
World of Warships is leaving the PC behind, and moving onto mobile with World of Warships Blitz. World of Warships Blitz takes the realistic vehicles and epic naval experience of its PC counterpart and combines them with smaller teams and maps so that every 7 vs 7 encounters is bursting with instant, rapid-fire action. Forge a path of destruction with the legendary battleship USS North Carolina, outwit foes with the USS Iowa, take the helm of an Imperial Japanese Navy Kongo-class battlecruiser and lead your team to victory—anywhere, anytime—on the bus, hanging out at home, or trapped in another boring meeting. It is available on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldier Front 2 Plays Host To Alien Hordes With Co-Op Mode and More
- Get your fill of alien carnage in Soldier Front 2 from Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games.
- PAX East 2015: 10 Reasons To Be Hyped
- PAX East is my first time visiting one of these expos as a member of the press, and the level of excitement I am feeling will only be parallel...
- Dauntless Previews Aether Strikers
- Phoenix Labs has revealed new information today about the its upcoming fist weapon for Dauntless: the aether strikers.