World of Warships Blitz Launches on Mobile
World of Warships is leaving the PC behind, and moving onto mobile with World of Warships Blitz. World of Warships Blitz takes the realistic vehicles and epic naval experience of its PC counterpart and combines them with smaller teams and maps so that every 7 vs 7 encounters is bursting with instant, rapid-fire action. Forge a path of destruction with the legendary battleship USS North Carolina, outwit foes with the USS Iowa, take the helm of an Imperial Japanese Navy Kongo-class battlecruiser and lead your team to victory—anywhere, anytime—on the bus, hanging out at home, or trapped in another boring meeting. It is available on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Update Brings Massive UI Improvements Ahead of Open Beta
- A very important update dropped for the closed beta test of Dauntless today, focused on the in-game user interface.
- Tree of Savior Confirms New F2P Launch Date
- IMC Game has confirmed that its new free-to-play MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will now launch officially on May 10, 2016.
- Ice Age Online Launches Open Beta
- Bigpoint has launched the international open beta of Ice Age Online.