World of Warships Blitz Launches on Mobile
World of Warships is leaving the PC behind, and moving onto mobile with World of Warships Blitz. World of Warships Blitz takes the realistic vehicles and epic naval experience of its PC counterpart and combines them with smaller teams and maps so that every 7 vs 7 encounters is bursting with instant, rapid-fire action. Forge a path of destruction with the legendary battleship USS North Carolina, outwit foes with the USS Iowa, take the helm of an Imperial Japanese Navy Kongo-class battlecruiser and lead your team to victory—anywhere, anytime—on the bus, hanging out at home, or trapped in another boring meeting. It is available on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Announces Closed Beta Date and New B.R.O. Commander
- Along with the game going into Closed Beta, Supernova will be releasing their teased Alpha Reward, the fierce commander, B.R.O.
- World of Tanks Memorial Day Weekend Event Begins
- This Memorial Day Weekend, World of Tanks is ready to remember those who have served with an extended event offering special bonuses, sales, a...
- Seconds from Silence Announced as Upcoming Moddable MMORPG
- Abstract Era Entertainment announced an ambitious MMO/RTS today, Seconds from Silence.