World of Warships Blitz Launches on Mobile
World of Warships is leaving the PC behind, and moving onto mobile with World of Warships Blitz. World of Warships Blitz takes the realistic vehicles and epic naval experience of its PC counterpart and combines them with smaller teams and maps so that every 7 vs 7 encounters is bursting with instant, rapid-fire action. Forge a path of destruction with the legendary battleship USS North Carolina, outwit foes with the USS Iowa, take the helm of an Imperial Japanese Navy Kongo-class battlecruiser and lead your team to victory—anywhere, anytime—on the bus, hanging out at home, or trapped in another boring meeting. It is available on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Coming to Steam Early Access
- Swarms of the undead will be taking over Steam Early Access in what is possibly the greatest number of zombies ever seen in a game*. Indie dev...
- Eternal Blade classes make Facebook debut
- gPotato has revealed the six character classes of Eternal Blade through their Facebook page.
- Asteroids: Outpost Promises Science Fiction Survival in Space
- A new website has sprung up today from Atari allowing visitors to sign up for a newsletter for a just announced Open World science fiction sur...