World of Warships Blitz Launches on Mobile
World of Warships is leaving the PC behind, and moving onto mobile with World of Warships Blitz. World of Warships Blitz takes the realistic vehicles and epic naval experience of its PC counterpart and combines them with smaller teams and maps so that every 7 vs 7 encounters is bursting with instant, rapid-fire action. Forge a path of destruction with the legendary battleship USS North Carolina, outwit foes with the USS Iowa, take the helm of an Imperial Japanese Navy Kongo-class battlecruiser and lead your team to victory—anywhere, anytime—on the bus, hanging out at home, or trapped in another boring meeting. It is available on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2017 Tuesday Recap: Elder Scrolls Online, ARK, Black Desert Online
- This is the 8th Circle of Hell, and I’m right in the middle of it squeaking out coverage on the few online multiplayer PC titles.
- War of the Immortals announces Lost Omen
- Perfect World Entertainment has released new details for Lost Omen, War of the Immortal's first expansion.
- Tribal Wars Celebrates 13 Years with In-Games Events
- InnoGames' founding title, Tribal Wars, just began its 13th birthday celebration with 13 days of special events.