World of Warships Blitz
World of Warships Blitz is a 7v7 real-time multiplayer shooter featuring famous historical ships from World War 2.
The grand battle for control of the seas has begun! Take command of a floating fortress and blast your enemies to the dark depths.
►Training School: Get some practice in the offline missions either by yourself or with some friends.
►Spare No Expense: Cycle through missiles, torpedoes, and gunfire for a barrage of attacks.
►A Boat Time: Collect new vessels and equipment over time.
Learn and adapt to the various nations’ attributes from the US and UK to the U.S.S.R and China.
Destroyers: Utilize stealth and quick movements to outmaneuver foes.
Cruisers: Duel any enemy, big or small.
Battleships: Soak up and deal out big hits.
Aircraft Carrier: Provide back-line support with reconnaissance and air-strikes.
This is a free-to-play title offering additional ships and items for real-world and in-game currency.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Wargaming
- Publisher: Wargaming
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Excellent Graphics
- +Wealth of Gameplay Options Available
- -Somewhat Imbalanced Multiplayer
- -Moderate Amount of Issues Relating to Lag/Bugs
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 9.0/Android 5.0
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 1.7 GB
- Description: World of Warships Blitz is a 7v7 real-time multiplayer shooter featuring famous historical ships from World War 2.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Loadout: Update 4.0 Now Available; PS4 Version Coming Soon
- Edge of Reality today announced that Loadout, the fast-paced free-to-play shooter with billions of weapon combinations, will bring every last ...
- Logres and Attack on Titan Collaboration Announced
- Eren Jaeger and the Colossal Titan are coming to the world of Logres!
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) Awakened Level System Update Released
- Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) has released its latest content update, in which a new Awakened Level System is introduced to C9 enthusiasts.