Khan Wars Introduces Cross World Tournaments & Welcomes New Players
The Khan Wars team is excited to present its newest game feature: Cross World Tournaments!
In the new tournaments, all players have the chance to compete with other players from all worlds in over 10 unique tournament types. Individual tournaments are focused on player’s personal progression compared to other players, while team tournaments are a chance to showcase teamwork and team spirit.
Both tournaments reward boosters once the event is over. These boosters can be used to shorten the time needed to finish upgrades and unit training or increase resource production.
Every tournament begins at 13:00 CET and lasts for 48 hours.
Khan Wars is welcoming players to check out these special tournaments and begin their medieval strategy game with a special welcome pack! This welcome pack includes:
- 1000 Coins
- 3 х 60 mins Building Process time Reduction
- 3 x 60 mins Upgrade Process time Reduction
- 3 x 60 mins Unit Process time Reduction
- 3 days VIP
- 1 day 50% Production Boost
- 1 day 25% Extended Storage Capacity
- 2 x 10% Buildings Resource cost Reduction
- 100 Short bow Archers
- 100 Axemen
- 1000 Gold
- 1000 Iron
- 1000 Wood
- 1000 Food
To get this package (worth 25 EU), all you have to do is register at this link! This is a special bonus offered just to MMOHuts fans.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Expo 2017 Pre-Game Press Reveal Event Recap
- So, what's Smite Rivals? It's a mobile title [and PC as well I do believe], that will be fast-paced and absolutely a ton of fun.
- SMITE NA LAN Kickoff Tournament Features Massive Upset
- While we'll have a recap coverage video posting on MMOHuts' youtube later this week including a victory interview with Cog Red'...
- Chess Based Strategy Game Honor of Throne Available Feb 18
- Honor of Throne is a strategy mobile game that's based on the classic board game of chess, applying the classic game's rules and mov...