Wargame Red Dragon: Launch Trailer Today, Game Launch Tomorrow
Wargame Red Dragon, the latest episode in the spectacular RTS series created by Eugen Systems, will be available tomorrow in stores and to download! To celebrate this event, they have unveiled the game’s explosive launch trailer!
Wargame Red Dragon is even more ambitious than AirLand Battle, and offers a vast array of content that is rich in new features. For the first time ever in Wargame, the ground and airborne forces will be joined by warships! The naval forces in Red Dragon are not merely extra units – they bring an additional strategic depth to the game that will unlock fresh tactical opportunities for any commanders smart enough to exploit their strength, particularly on the designated game maps.
Wargame Red Dragon retains the basic game mechanics that made the series so successful, but now shifts the theater of war to a more exotic setting: Asia! Over 650 new units (a total of 1,450!) and meticulously detailed and varied battlefields provide an immense strategic depth and a new dynamic campaign system and intense multiplayer modes, where up to 20 players can compete simultaneously, make Wargame Red Dragon a worthy successor to AirLand Battle.
Wargame Red Dragon will be available tomorrow, so players of AirLand Battle have only one day left to pre-order the game and snap up the special 25% discount offer!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) Review
- No matter which way you slice it, DOMO is lot of fun from beginning to end. It provides both innovative and unique gameplay to all avenues.
- Let's Rock with another Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2/Brave Frontier Collaboration
- Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock! Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 from ArcSys is coming back to Brave Frontier from May til June.
- Quantum Rush: Now available on Steam
- GameArt Studio, the developer of Quantum Rush Online today announced that the future racer, as by 28.07, can now be played on Steam as well! G...