Wargame Red Dragon: Launch Trailer Today, Game Launch Tomorrow
Wargame Red Dragon, the latest episode in the spectacular RTS series created by Eugen Systems, will be available tomorrow in stores and to download! To celebrate this event, they have unveiled the game’s explosive launch trailer!
Wargame Red Dragon is even more ambitious than AirLand Battle, and offers a vast array of content that is rich in new features. For the first time ever in Wargame, the ground and airborne forces will be joined by warships! The naval forces in Red Dragon are not merely extra units – they bring an additional strategic depth to the game that will unlock fresh tactical opportunities for any commanders smart enough to exploit their strength, particularly on the designated game maps.
Wargame Red Dragon retains the basic game mechanics that made the series so successful, but now shifts the theater of war to a more exotic setting: Asia! Over 650 new units (a total of 1,450!) and meticulously detailed and varied battlefields provide an immense strategic depth and a new dynamic campaign system and intense multiplayer modes, where up to 20 players can compete simultaneously, make Wargame Red Dragon a worthy successor to AirLand Battle.
Wargame Red Dragon will be available tomorrow, so players of AirLand Battle have only one day left to pre-order the game and snap up the special 25% discount offer!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kickstarter Looks Back at 2013
- Crowdfunding giant Kickstarter reviews 2013 and looks at some of the headlines Kickstarter projects are making.
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny Get Ready for the Holidays
- Seal Online: Blades of Destiny revealed that a new update will arrive on December 4th, 2018 for the holiday season.
- RF Online Coming To GamesCampus
- GamesCampus has announced that it will bring RF Online back to North America.