Metro Conflict: New EU Servers and Game Update Available
Two months after launch, Metro Conflict has received a huge update with new content and improvements being made to almost every aspect of the game.
Metro Conflict Update Details
The highlight of Metro Conflict’s latest update is the addition of dedicated European servers, something that the MC community has been requesting since launch. With the addition of these servers, the match queuing process has also been greatly improved to give players more choice and to allow players to spend less time in the menus and more time on the battlefield. But it doesn’t stop there; the following improvements have also been made:
- Skill re-balancing
- Improved menu interface
- Kill-cam improvements
- Re-balanced DTA SRS-A1 and AWM snipers
Improvements are great, but if you’re more interested in new content, don’t worry, the latest update is certainly not short on it, including:
- A new game mode (Escape) and map
- Clan battle league
- Map-vote system
- New weapons and skins
- New challenges
For more info, visit http://mc.ogplanet.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- F.E.A.R. Online Celebrates Christmas
- The free-to-play horror shooter from Aeria Games is getting ready for the upcoming holiday season with the debut of a new game mode.
- SMITE Reveals Ah Puch on Twitch
- In following with tradition, Hi-Rez revealed its latest SMITE god on Twitch during a livestream today: Ah Puch, Horrific God of Decay.
- School of Dragons Review
- Don’t worry, all the major cast from How to Train Your Dragon is here. They are actually your primary quest givers and mini-game initiators....