Grepolis’ Democritus Kicks off Halloween With His Special Rewards
InnoGames invites you to let your inner alchemist come out this month, with Grepolis’ 2014 Halloween Event, which started today. The in-game event will center on Democritus, an alchemist and philosopher by trade who will brew special rewards until November 10. InnoGames released a video outlining the main changes in the event.
By gathering ingredients and mixing them, players can craft by themselves special rewards. In the spirit of trick-or-treat, ingredients will be randomly generated and available to participants after completing common in-game activities; the rarer the item the more worthy the bounty. On worlds with heroes enabled, players can also receive Democritus as an exclusive hero.
In order to craft a reward, players will need to put three ingredients of their choice onto Democritus’ alchemy table. Although the order of the ingredients is not important, different brewing combinations will yield different results. The recipe book that’s available to players will help with this alluring task as they’ll be able to add specific ingredient combinations with known results. Whatever the outcome, players can either instantly use the items on selected towns, save in the inventory, or cast them off.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/en/browser-games/grepolis/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ralin: Dwarf Wars - Roguelike RPG Now On Kickstarter
- Today indie developer, Ogadonix Studios, have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Ralin: Dwarf Wars, for PC, Mac and Nintendo Wii U.
- Tome of the Sun Mobile Review
- While Tome of the Sun does follow the cliched systems you’d often find in MMOs, either PC or mobile based, it tries to add a bit of variety.
- Venus Rising: (Internal) Alpha Test Now Live
- Venus Rising, the MMORPG that takes players back to ancient Rome in a highly visually and adult oriented role playing game, launched to its in...