Heroes of Newerth Gameplay – With a Friend!
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Heroes of Newerth Page.
Heroes of Newerth is a 3D MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) style MMO published by S2Games – the same company behind Savage and Savage 2. In its core, Heroes of Newerth plays a lot like Avalon Heroes, League of Legends, Realm of the Titans, Rise of Immortals and other “DotA” style games. Those who enjoyed playing games like DotA and League of Legends should definitely find something to like in Heroes of Newerth – especially since it went free to play. I played the above game with a buddy of mine and we did some dual commentary. To learn more about Heroes of Newerth check out the official MMOHuts Heroes of Newerth page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide Arena Announces New Launch Plan
- Daybreak Games announced recently that PlanetSide Arena, their upcoming sci-fi arena Battle Royale has a new PC release window.
- Full Mojo Rampage Review
- Full Mojo Rampage is brutal, for a rogue-like game it actually is incredibly hard right off the bat. Go in gritting your teeth with white knuc...
- Legendary Champions Website Launched
- Legendary Champions official website launched. Aeria Games releases more information about Legendary Champions on the new website for the game...