MapleStory Blitz Receives New Game Mode and Event
MapleStory Blitz continues to challenges players of all difficulties and the Grand Battle Update will continue to do just that. A Grand Battle celebration event will kick off this new mode, and Grand Battle will enhance the intensity of PVP combat with a new set of rules unlike anything in competitive trading card games including “Spear Meets Shield” mode, where players are given special Grand Battle decks to engage powerful opponents, and New Attacks – Ephenia will now damage enemy Towers whenever she is summoned, but “Water Shield” will prevent that damage. Players must master both to succeed. Additional Combat Modes are planned for the future, following the “Spear Meets S hield” mode, and there are also prizes for winning in this mode:
· Grand Battle Box – Awarded for winning five times in Grand Battle;
· Grand Battle Portrait – Awarded for winning 20 times in Grand Battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Sneak Peek
- Recently, I spent a day with the Zenimax developers, getting a sneak peek at the first ESO Expansion: Morrowind!
- Age of Warriors Arrives in the US with All New Content
- On September 25th, 2014, Age of Warriors, a new age strategy Role-Playing game, becomes available for free download on the US iOS App Store at...