MapleStory Blitz Receives New Game Mode and Event
MapleStory Blitz continues to challenges players of all difficulties and the Grand Battle Update will continue to do just that. A Grand Battle celebration event will kick off this new mode, and Grand Battle will enhance the intensity of PVP combat with a new set of rules unlike anything in competitive trading card games including “Spear Meets Shield” mode, where players are given special Grand Battle decks to engage powerful opponents, and New Attacks – Ephenia will now damage enemy Towers whenever she is summoned, but “Water Shield” will prevent that damage. Players must master both to succeed. Additional Combat Modes are planned for the future, following the “Spear Meets S hield” mode, and there are also prizes for winning in this mode:
· Grand Battle Box – Awarded for winning five times in Grand Battle;
· Grand Battle Portrait – Awarded for winning 20 times in Grand Battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lekool Adds Servers for Call of Gods and Thundercall
- Lekool has announced the launch of two new servers for its popular games Call of Gods (16th server) and Thundercall (2nd server).
- Vainglory: Former LoL player 'Zekent' becomes community manager
- In an interesting announcement, the team behind Vainglory, the premier iOS MOBA title, has announced that former professional League of Legend...
- Asura Force Online Review
- Character creation is fairly straightforward, if both overly simplified and slightly baffling all at once.