Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade – Founders Access Detailed
The development team behind W40K Eternal Crusade has just announced new details for their Founders Access program.
- One map with 32+ players, siege or assault game modes, multiple attack avenues, destructible objects, defensive turrets
- Space Marine faction with the Dark Angels sub-faction, hopefully more
- 4 classes, Tactical, Assault, Devastator and Apothecary
- 3 vehicles, Rhino, Predator & Vindicator
- Chaos Space Marine faction with the Word Bearers sub-faction, hopefully more
- 4 classes, Tactical, Raptor, Havoc & Sorcerer
- 3 vehicles, Chaos Rhino, Chaos Predator & Vindicator
- Shooting and melee combat with consumables, 10+ weaponry archetypes, ranging from bolt pistols to plasma cannons and load-out system.
- Combat abilities like psychic powers, buff system, executions, heavy weapons modes, cover system, healing etc.
- Extensive HUD for situational awareness, character status, scoreboards, squad elements, powers and buff status
- Maps detailing matches, deployments, waypoints, and objective status
- Group systems, communication rose, auto-barks and of course squads.
For more details, visit https://www.eternalcrusade.com/news/424-State-Of-The-Crusade-II
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pumpkin Online: Only seven days left on Kickstarter Campaign
- Independent game developer Pumpkin Interactive, is proud to announce that its crowdfunding efforts via Kickstarter™ for <strong>Pumpki...
- Take The Second Journey In Pangya
- SG Interactive has launched the Second Journey update for Pangya players.
- Vampires stalk the shadows of Sudden Attack
- Sudden Attack has gained a new game mode overnight - Vampire Mode.