Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta Announced
The Closed Beta will run for 48 hours, starting on 31st March and will come to a close on 2nd April. Players can sign up for access starting today, 19th March, up until 30th March.
Access will be limited, so for a chance to get in on the action, players need to follow the instructions in the Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta website (http://calineofsight.com).
Once a player has registered, an on-screen acknowledgement will indicate whether they have been guaranteed a spot, or if all the spots have been filled and they made it to the waiting list. On the 31th March, an email will be sent to all successful registrants with a link to download the Closed Beta game client.
“The Closed Beta marks the first time the community gets some real hands-on time with Combat Arms: Line of Sight,” said Rob Noble, representative of Nexon Europe. “Player feedback will be invaluable in helping us take the game from strength to strength.”
For the Closed Beta, Nexon Europe have selected 4 maps of contrasting environments, 19 fully customizable weapons across a range of classes, 6 PvP modes, and introducing 17 unique superhuman powers and combat senses.
The first 1,000 players to register will receive the hero character, Ivanov, only for the CBT. While all players who participate in the Closed Beta will receive an in-game badge and earn unlock points for an upcoming, Second Beta – details of which will be announced at a later date.
For more info, visit www.facebook.com/CALineOfSight
Articles You May Enjoy
- Formula Wincars: MMO Racing Game Hits Kickstarter
- Independent games developer ‘DragonJam Studios’ is proud to announce the kickoff of a crowdfunding campaign to secure funds towards the de...
- KartRider: Drift Closed Beta Starts Second Round of Testing
- KartRider: Drift, the free-to-play kart racing game, is gearing up for its second Closed Beta test.
- WildStar Reveals Warplots Overview
- Carbine Studios announced during PAX East this past weekend that WildStar is through the most intensive pieces of beta testing and ready to go...