MAIET Closure Leads to RaiderZ Closure
Arc Games has gone on record to announce the official closure date of action MMORPG, RaiderZ, following spotty server issues after the closure of developers, MAIET Games. The final day of service is set as August 7th, at 10am PT.
All zen purchases dating back to May 7th will be refunded, and all active players can expect 1,000 Zen to use from now until servers close. All cash shop items will be reduced to 1 zen so you can go hog wild with that currency.
MAIET’s other title, GunZ 2, seems to show some promise of continuation under a new GunZ 2 Team. Though details are tenuous and only found through some brief comments on Steam, players have some hope to see this title return.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SWTOR's Battle for Makeb Has Begun!
- Pre-order access has begun for Star Wars The Old Republic's newest expansion.
- Monster Super League Mobile Review
- 4:33 Creative Labs is at it again with a free-to-play squad based unit collecting mobile game, Monster Super League.
- ArcheAge: Maelstrom Brings the Restless Waters of Bloodsalt Bay
- The 4.0 update for ArcheAge has a launch date and a title: Maelstrom is the next major update for the title by Trion Worlds!