MAIET Closure Leads to RaiderZ Closure
Arc Games has gone on record to announce the official closure date of action MMORPG, RaiderZ, following spotty server issues after the closure of developers, MAIET Games. The final day of service is set as August 7th, at 10am PT.
All zen purchases dating back to May 7th will be refunded, and all active players can expect 1,000 Zen to use from now until servers close. All cash shop items will be reduced to 1 zen so you can go hog wild with that currency.
MAIET’s other title, GunZ 2, seems to show some promise of continuation under a new GunZ 2 Team. Though details are tenuous and only found through some brief comments on Steam, players have some hope to see this title return.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chrono Tales Version 1.39 Update Coming Soon
- As reported last month, two new systems: Rune Words and Bounty Hunter will be added into Chrono Tales 1.39 Version on May 22nd; also there wil...
- Mail.Ru announces RiotZone for 2012
- Mail.Ru, publisher of Juggernaut and other titles, has announced that it will release a new browser-based MMO, RiotZone, in early 2012.
- MMOHuts Friday Stream 10/24: F.E.A.R, Marvel Heroes, & Trove
- Join the MMOHuts team every week as we stream games and get a preview of things to come!