MAIET Closure Leads to RaiderZ Closure
Arc Games has gone on record to announce the official closure date of action MMORPG, RaiderZ, following spotty server issues after the closure of developers, MAIET Games. The final day of service is set as August 7th, at 10am PT.
All zen purchases dating back to May 7th will be refunded, and all active players can expect 1,000 Zen to use from now until servers close. All cash shop items will be reduced to 1 zen so you can go hog wild with that currency.
MAIET’s other title, GunZ 2, seems to show some promise of continuation under a new GunZ 2 Team. Though details are tenuous and only found through some brief comments on Steam, players have some hope to see this title return.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
- ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold will be playable for all current Guild Wars 2 players in NA/EU as part of an upcoming public beta.
- Remnant Knights to Bring Fullmetal Alchemist Gear
- On the eve of San Diego Comic-Con 2013, GameSamba is excited to announce that the worlds of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and the free-to-p...
- Naruto Saga: Chapter III Available Now
- Naruto Saga announces the launch of its Chapter III update, introducing new faction war events, transformations, and more.