Path of Exile’s ‘ExileCon’ Announced by Grinding Gear Games
Grinding Gear Games announced today their first convention, dedicated to Path of Exile will be coming this November. ExileCon is a two-day convention (November 16-17th, 2019) to celebrate all things Path of Exile. This will include huge announcements, previews, competitions and talks given by the Grinding Gear Games developers. The event will culminate with the closing ExileCon Party. ExileCon will also take place in Auckland New Zealand, at the Aotea Centre. Regular, VIP and “Ultra VIP” Tickets (featuring a homecooked BBQ dinner with Grinding Gear founders Chris Wilson, Jonathan Rodgers and Erik Olofsson) are available now, with a link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes Updates UI
- Ship of Heroes has been doing some work on their UI in recent weeks and released a new blog that goes over the details.
- Ship of Heroes Releases 2018 Year-End Recap
- As 2018 passes us by, Ship of Heroes took a look back over the past year, and are looking forward to what's in store for 2019.
- Fiesta Online launches Expedition to Adealia
- The latest expansion to Fiesta Online, Expedition to Adealia, is now live.