Path of Exile’s ‘ExileCon’ Announced by Grinding Gear Games
Grinding Gear Games announced today their first convention, dedicated to Path of Exile will be coming this November. ExileCon is a two-day convention (November 16-17th, 2019) to celebrate all things Path of Exile. This will include huge announcements, previews, competitions and talks given by the Grinding Gear Games developers. The event will culminate with the closing ExileCon Party. ExileCon will also take place in Auckland New Zealand, at the Aotea Centre. Regular, VIP and “Ultra VIP” Tickets (featuring a homecooked BBQ dinner with Grinding Gear founders Chris Wilson, Jonathan Rodgers and Erik Olofsson) are available now, with a link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.
- HRX 2018 Day 3 - Round of the Day
- Today began the Semi-Finals for Smite and Paladins on the PC, and it was certainly a day of upsets, and not just for me.
- Asura Force Online Review
- Character creation is fairly straightforward, if both overly simplified and slightly baffling all at once.