Trove’s ‘Going Green’ Update Hits Consoles
Originally released in May, this new Trove update has now dropped on Xbox One and Playstation 4 – Going Green! This update is focused on gardening, with new vegetables and other gardening features for players to explore. This update adds other new features and items to make the gardening life easier and more enjoyable. If that’s not enough, there’s a new Gardening Rank to aspire to, Horticulturist. These players can explore new Habitats, and acquire unique allies, like “Flowered Faerie” or the “Appleshell Snail”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Oort Online: New sandbox game revealed
- Developed by former Lionhead and EA veterans, Oort Online is a multiplayer sandbox game set in a massive universe… In the Oort Online univer...
- PlanetSide 2 Developer Roadmap Updated
- Sony Online Entertainment updates its plans for PlanetSide 2 development.
- Mabinogi The Saga: Iria Unleashes Episode One
- The Saga: Iria is unfolding in Nexon’s whimsical 3D MMORPG, Mabinogi, and the first episode, Fate’s Origin: The Demon, is already deliveri...