Trove’s ‘Going Green’ Update Hits Consoles
Originally released in May, this new Trove update has now dropped on Xbox One and Playstation 4 – Going Green! This update is focused on gardening, with new vegetables and other gardening features for players to explore. This update adds other new features and items to make the gardening life easier and more enjoyable. If that’s not enough, there’s a new Gardening Rank to aspire to, Horticulturist. These players can explore new Habitats, and acquire unique allies, like “Flowered Faerie” or the “Appleshell Snail”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Zoe Champion Review
- Zoe is a duty-skirting cosmic messenger skipping across Summoner’s Rift with cute poise and deadly long range attacks.
- Aura Kingdom's Awakening Patch Offers New Powers
- Players of the Anime-MMORPG Aura Kingdom have a new adventure awaiting them when they reach the level cap.
- Fractured Reveals 2018 Development Progress
- Now that 2019 is here, the Sandbox MMO Fractured goes over their progress in the last year in their latest blog post, found below.