Archlord Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Archlord Page.
Archlord is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Webzen – the same folks behind Mu Online. The game was originally released in 2006 as a pay to play MMORPG by Codemasters (Who also published RF Online). The game re-launched as a free to play title in 2007 and has since remained free. The game has a fair amount of variety with 3 races and 9 classes as well as decent customization options. Since release the game has enjoyed three major expansion packs called ‘episodes’ with a fourth one on the way. Those looking for a game with a strong emphasis on PvP should find something to enjoy in Archlord. In the video above I created a Moonelf swashbuckler and killed a bunch of monsters outside of town. To learn more about Archlord check out the official MMOHuts Archlord page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Treasure-Filled Update Sails Into Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War This Fall
- A new update comes to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War today, and it's centered around the infamous Captain Barbossa!
- Hirez Roundup #36 - What Does 2019 Hold?
- Since there have been no patch notes in a while (due to HRX, that being far more important), instead, let's have a chat.
- Riders of Icarus Teases Blight of Frost Keep Update
- Nexon today teases the first post-launch content update to Riders of Icarus featuring an expansion of end-game content with an upped level cap