Archlord Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Archlord Page.
Archlord is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Webzen – the same folks behind Mu Online. The game was originally released in 2006 as a pay to play MMORPG by Codemasters (Who also published RF Online). The game re-launched as a free to play title in 2007 and has since remained free. The game has a fair amount of variety with 3 races and 9 classes as well as decent customization options. Since release the game has enjoyed three major expansion packs called ‘episodes’ with a fourth one on the way. Those looking for a game with a strong emphasis on PvP should find something to enjoy in Archlord. In the video above I created a Moonelf swashbuckler and killed a bunch of monsters outside of town. To learn more about Archlord check out the official MMOHuts Archlord page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Strategy Focus Group Test Registration Now Open
- HanbitSoft Inc. is recruiting 300 participants for the Focus Group Test of Space Strategy, an AR space battle game.
- New Race Playable Today in Neverwinter
- Neverwinter announces the newly playable race of Dragons - completing the Dungeons and Dragons legacy.
- Castle Clash Celebrates 2nd Anniversary With Giveaway
- With Castle Clash’s 2nd birthday around the corner, IGG is giving away their greatest prize yet: a brand new Apple Watch.