Archlord Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Archlord Page.
Archlord is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Webzen – the same folks behind Mu Online. The game was originally released in 2006 as a pay to play MMORPG by Codemasters (Who also published RF Online). The game re-launched as a free to play title in 2007 and has since remained free. The game has a fair amount of variety with 3 races and 9 classes as well as decent customization options. Since release the game has enjoyed three major expansion packs called ‘episodes’ with a fourth one on the way. Those looking for a game with a strong emphasis on PvP should find something to enjoy in Archlord. In the video above I created a Moonelf swashbuckler and killed a bunch of monsters outside of town. To learn more about Archlord check out the official MMOHuts Archlord page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Royale Reveals their Island Map
- Battlerite Royale is coming to Steam in July 2018 from Stunlock Studios, and Talon Island is 30 times larger than a standard arena map.
- Marvel Heroes 2015: End of Anniversary Event Announced
- Gazillion Entertainment has just announced the launch of their Epic Twelve - End of Anniversary event for Marvel Heroes 2015.
- Blade & Soul Reveals Details of Ninth Class
- At Tencent Games Carnival 2015 this weekend, Chinese publisher Tencent and developer NCSoft revealed the ninth class for Blade & Soul.