Archlord Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Archlord Page.
Archlord is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Webzen – the same folks behind Mu Online. The game was originally released in 2006 as a pay to play MMORPG by Codemasters (Who also published RF Online). The game re-launched as a free to play title in 2007 and has since remained free. The game has a fair amount of variety with 3 races and 9 classes as well as decent customization options. Since release the game has enjoyed three major expansion packs called ‘episodes’ with a fourth one on the way. Those looking for a game with a strong emphasis on PvP should find something to enjoy in Archlord. In the video above I created a Moonelf swashbuckler and killed a bunch of monsters outside of town. To learn more about Archlord check out the official MMOHuts Archlord page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Season 11 - New Dawn Now Available
- This brand new season marks the debut of a revamped Cardassian mission series and two new featured episodes.
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Tour
- Do you like goblins that try to kill you to the sounds of a polyrhythmic, disturbing music track while you run through a flying bacon citadel?
- Blade: Sword of Elysion Mobile Review
- Blade: Sword of Elysion, takes you on the journey of three different heroes out on the quest from the Archangel Ramiel.