Divinity: Original Sin Release Moves to June 30th
Larian Studios has announced that the release date for the upcoming, co-op fantasy RPG, Divinity: Original Sin, has moved back slightly, from June 20 to June 30.
While Divinity: Original Sin has been going through rigorous testing thanks to a huge community playing on Steam Early Access, there are still a few more finishing touches required before launch. The team wants to deliver the best possible game at release, rather than a game they’re not 100% happy with, and will use the extra time to add voice-overs for a range of characters, as well as a number of bug fixes to make for a well-polished experience.
Players who have purchased a copy of the game via Steam Early Access will still be able to enjoy it until release, and Larian apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause players who have been patiently waiting for Original Sin’s release.
For more info, visit http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Martial Arts MMO Age of Wushu Arrives on Steam Today
- Snail Games announced today that its highly popular martial arts MMO, Age of Wushu, will be available for free on the Steam PC digital service...
- E3 2016 For Honor Campaign Preview
- Ironically after missing my chance to experience the 5v5 head to head battles at so many conventions, I now found myself at the controls.
- Skyforge: Lanber Forest zone revealed
- My.com today has released details for the new location named the Red Forest in their upcoming sci-fi MMORPG, Skyforge.