Lineage 2 Classic Brings Back Kamael
The legendary winged Kamael race is coming back in the classic hardcore edition of Lineage 2. The Kamael warriors arrive from a distant Isle of Souls in Elmoreden, and they gather souls both light and dark to become stronger. Kamaels can transform into a pair of guises: Light and Shadow, which is something no other race in Lineage can do. This race is not new to the world of Lineage 2, but this is the first time they’ve appeared in the hardcore classic version.
The developers have completely reinvented winged warriors’ gameplay. Earlier, class availability depended on character’s gender, but now anyone can become an elegant rapier-armed Soul Breaker, a Berserker with an ancient two-handed sword, or a Soul Ranger with a powerful bow. If that weren’t enough, new users can get 7 days of free access to the game, to get a taste of the might of the Kamael.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Play 'Heroes in the Sky' on JC Planet account from Feb. 5th
- JC planet has announced that they will start H.I.S (Heroes in the sky) service from Feb. 5th. With this, JC Planet will be able to add more ga...
- Challenge System Lets Players Earn Their Arsenal in Soldier Front 2
- As closed beta looms ever closer, Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has revealed the details of the Challe...
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS