Lineage 2 Classic Brings Back Kamael
The legendary winged Kamael race is coming back in the classic hardcore edition of Lineage 2. The Kamael warriors arrive from a distant Isle of Souls in Elmoreden, and they gather souls both light and dark to become stronger. Kamaels can transform into a pair of guises: Light and Shadow, which is something no other race in Lineage can do. This race is not new to the world of Lineage 2, but this is the first time they’ve appeared in the hardcore classic version.
The developers have completely reinvented winged warriors’ gameplay. Earlier, class availability depended on character’s gender, but now anyone can become an elegant rapier-armed Soul Breaker, a Berserker with an ancient two-handed sword, or a Soul Ranger with a powerful bow. If that weren’t enough, new users can get 7 days of free access to the game, to get a taste of the might of the Kamael.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynamight Studios Reveals Plans for Regional Servers/Localization
- We have even more Fractured news today, and it's focused on regional servers and localization.
- Wild Terra's 9.55 Halloween Update Launches Alongside a Huge Sale
- The world of Wild Terra is enshrouded in darkness as the 9.55 Halloween Update hits.
- Champions and Challengers - Adventure Time Review
- Adventure Time is one of those enduring IPs that has spawned tons of games for consoles, PC, and even mobile platforms.