Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4. The game has received a positive evaluation with Epic Games, bringing a “considerable improvement in terms of both game quality graphics and programming.” The team is working on ways to utilize the engine’s full potential. The team notes this will change the timing of its crowdfunding campaign by a few months but allows the development of new ideas and innovations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMORPG Mabinogi Turns 10 & Nexon Launches Special In-Game Events
- This month marks ten years of Mabinogi from Nexon! For that reason, there are 30 days of celebrations coming!
- Gloria Victis Adds PvP Arena and Attacks Power Bar
- Gloria Victis has implemented a new PvP Arena and attacks power bar in its most recent updates.
- Armored Warfare: PvE mission details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment has revealed more information about Armored Warfare’s Missions on the Player vs. Environment (PvE) mode.