Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4. The game has received a positive evaluation with Epic Games, bringing a “considerable improvement in terms of both game quality graphics and programming.” The team is working on ways to utilize the engine’s full potential. The team notes this will change the timing of its crowdfunding campaign by a few months but allows the development of new ideas and innovations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EverQuest II All Access Pass Detailed
- Sony Online Entertainment is rolling out the SOE All Access membership program next week, and has revealed the benefits for EverQuest II playe...
- Windward Sets Sail for Windows, Mac, Linux on May 12th
- Gamers who want to earn their sea legs can dive into Tasharen Entertainment's Windward on May 12th, 2015 for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- SkySaga: New sandbox adventure game announced
- Radiant Worlds in partnership with Smilegate Entertainment is proud to announce SkySaga, an endlessly evolving ‘sandbox’ online world that...