Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4. The game has received a positive evaluation with Epic Games, bringing a “considerable improvement in terms of both game quality graphics and programming.” The team is working on ways to utilize the engine’s full potential. The team notes this will change the timing of its crowdfunding campaign by a few months but allows the development of new ideas and innovations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Announces Soban Fleet Pack
- The new SOBAN FLEET PACK comes to players of Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak on March 22, 2016.
- Dauntless Gets First Major Update with 'Forge Your Legend'
- Phoenix Labs has announced that their co-op action RPG, Dauntless has received its first major Closed Beta update!
- Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for Supernova.