Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4. The game has received a positive evaluation with Epic Games, bringing a “considerable improvement in terms of both game quality graphics and programming.” The team is working on ways to utilize the engine’s full potential. The team notes this will change the timing of its crowdfunding campaign by a few months but allows the development of new ideas and innovations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prime World: Now Officially Launched
- Nival has announced that its award-winning MOBA, Prime World, is now available globally on Steam, Amazon and Aeria
- Sci-Fi MMO ‘Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan' Coming Soon
- Today, InselGames revealed that they are working on Nuri Works to bring the Sci-Fi Action MMO "Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan" to the ...
- Breach Receives Challenge System and New Veil Demon Class
- QC Games released a new patch to Breach today - 0.2: Shadow Master, which brings the titular Veil Demon class to life.