Land of Britain Shows Off Unreal 4 Muscles
Land of Britain has announced today that the game will be made with the Unreal Engine 4. The game has received a positive evaluation with Epic Games, bringing a “considerable improvement in terms of both game quality graphics and programming.” The team is working on ways to utilize the engine’s full potential. The team notes this will change the timing of its crowdfunding campaign by a few months but allows the development of new ideas and innovations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Founders Pack Interview
- Earlier this week, NCSoft West took a huge step for Blade & Soul, revealing pricing, details, and an FAQ on their Founder Packs
- The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria Releases First Major Update
- Joycity's The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria has officially dropped their first major release since the global launch.
- League of Angels II is Introducing a New Feature - Angel's Home
- Yoozoo Games announced a new feature for their title, League of Angels II, where you build your own home.