Evequest Next Landmark: Flying and New Armor Available
Recently, SOE has released new updates for their sandbox creation MMORPG, Everquest Next. You can now fly on your claim or any claim you have permission on. Just head to the workshop and craft “Builder’s Bauble of Flight”.
Also From Battle-Forged Plate to Cloak of Quickness, you can now Armor up for your battles throughout Landmark. They’ve also added several new accessories such as Band of Flame and Sigil of Piercing Cold.
Along with these new addition, optimizations, accessories and more have been added. For more info, visit https://forums.station.sony.com/landmark/index.php?threads/update-notes-11-14-14.50269/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Day of Cease Fire for Online Shooters - December 21
- GamerFitNation Inc's CEO, Antward Pearman, has called for a Day of Cease Fire on all online shooters on Friday, December 21, 2012.
- Candidate Crunch Launches to Boost Voter Engagement with a Fun Twist
- Candidate Crunch is a mobile game that’s as wacky and unpredictable as the presidential election.
- Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 Update Adds Samurai Generals
- The star (or stars, as we should say) of Dungeon Crash 1.6.1 are three new mythical heroes, the Samurai Generals.