Evequest Next Landmark: Flying and New Armor Available
Recently, SOE has released new updates for their sandbox creation MMORPG, Everquest Next. You can now fly on your claim or any claim you have permission on. Just head to the workshop and craft “Builder’s Bauble of Flight”.
Also From Battle-Forged Plate to Cloak of Quickness, you can now Armor up for your battles throughout Landmark. They’ve also added several new accessories such as Band of Flame and Sigil of Piercing Cold.
Along with these new addition, optimizations, accessories and more have been added. For more info, visit https://forums.station.sony.com/landmark/index.php?threads/update-notes-11-14-14.50269/
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Releases New Tutorial Video
- Developer of SMITE, Hi-Rez Studios, has released a new video offering a tutorial for SMITE gameplay.
- Warframe: Coming to Xbox One
- Digital Extremes announced today that Warframe®, the fastest growing AAA Free-to-Play game, is coming to the Xbox One console in 2014.
- Rejuvenating the Wilderness in Old School RuneScape with Latest Update
- RuneScape introduces new bosses and more to the Old School Wilderness.