WEBZEN Announces MU Season X Part 3 for September
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announces that MU Online will release a new content update on 1st September, named “MU Season X Part 3”.
The update will introduce a new fifth Errtel, “Errtel of Radiance”, a level cap increase to 800, a Skill Imprint system and many more improvements to the game.
Errtel of Radiance are special artifacts that can be combined with pentagrams to add additional options for increased elemental damage or defense. Errtel of Radiance can be mounted when the fifth slot of a pentagram is unlocked by using the “Expansion Scroll of Radiance Slot”.
The Skill Imprint system will allow players to make skills more powerful, depending on the element equipped in the pentagram. The imprinted skill must be equipped with the same element as the pentagram in order for the imprint to take effect.
To celebrate this forthcoming update, the MU Online Team is organizing several events in-game, including a Max Level-up Event and an Errtel Reinforcement Event from 1st September until the weekly maintenance on 22nd September, 2015 (UTC).
In addition, new players will be able to join a “Pre-register Event” for beginners, from today through to 31st August, 2015 (UTC). New players who create their first MU character during the event period will be able to get all-in-one starter packages worth $40.
Returning players who haven’t logged in to MU Online since 11st August, 2015 will receive a gift package including a Gold Channel Ticket (14 days), along with more items.
More information on MU Season X Part 3 is now available on MU Online’s official website: http://muonline.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bloodline Champions Enters Open Beta
- The arena based fighting MMO Bloondline Champions is now in open beta! The Swedish game is being published by Funcom. The game is a team based...
- Shadowrun Online Releases Co-op and Character Customization
- The newest update for Shadowrun Online, currently on Steam Early Access for PC and Mac, introduces two-player cooperative gameplay and new ch...
- MMORPG Talion Begins Pre-Registration in Australia
- Talion first launched in Southeast Asia and Japan enjoying a fair amount of success. It's now gearing up for the Western audience.