KurtzPel Is Coming to Steam Early Access in April 2019
KOG Games announced today that their newest title, KurtzPel will be heading to Steam in their Early Access program for North and South America. It will arrive on April 30th and has a worldwide launch scheduled for Summer 2019 (North America, South America, Europe, and Asia). Steam Founder’s Packs will be available upon launch and include exclusive costume sets. The dev team is taking the closed alpha and beta testing feedback into account, including the following features:
- Custom missions with spectator mode – Play any PVE/PVP mode with friends or watch others play
- English VO
- Begin with three skills and overall Karma skill and stats adjusted
- New mission acquirement areas
- New hair styles, costumes, and accessories
- Different backgrounds during Character Creation
- New Deathmatch map – Deathmatch is a fan favorite!
- Matchmaking System improvements
- Leaderboard system – Check your ranking and see how you stack up to other players
- Steam Market Place and Steam Achievements
- Language support for Portuguese Brasileiro and Español
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: Closed Beta Impressions
- This is a far cry from the Kain series: it isn’t an action beat-‘em up or tactical espionage. This is Nosgoth, a MOBA published by Square...
- Final Fantasy XIV 5.1 Patch Notes
- The first super-serious update is on the way for Final Fantasy XIV, and with it comes an absolute mountain of content.
- Escape From Tarkov Alpha Testing Begins
- Battlestate Games Studio has announced that Escape from Tarkov's technical Alpha testing has begun.