KurtzPel Is Coming to Steam Early Access in April 2019
KOG Games announced today that their newest title, KurtzPel will be heading to Steam in their Early Access program for North and South America. It will arrive on April 30th and has a worldwide launch scheduled for Summer 2019 (North America, South America, Europe, and Asia). Steam Founder’s Packs will be available upon launch and include exclusive costume sets. The dev team is taking the closed alpha and beta testing feedback into account, including the following features:
- Custom missions with spectator mode – Play any PVE/PVP mode with friends or watch others play
- English VO
- Begin with three skills and overall Karma skill and stats adjusted
- New mission acquirement areas
- New hair styles, costumes, and accessories
- Different backgrounds during Character Creation
- New Deathmatch map – Deathmatch is a fan favorite!
- Matchmaking System improvements
- Leaderboard system – Check your ranking and see how you stack up to other players
- Steam Market Place and Steam Achievements
- Language support for Portuguese Brasileiro and Español
Articles You May Enjoy
- Square Enix and Bigpoint announce Gameglobe
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have partnered together to offer Gameglobe, an online game platform.
- Darkness Rises Receives Hellish New Content Drop
- Third-person action RPG on mobile Darkness Rises has seen quite a lot of updates since launching.
- Plarium Launches Soldiers Inc. for Facebook
- Plarium, one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social and mobile games, has announced the worldwide release of the massively mult...