KurtzPel Is Coming to Steam Early Access in April 2019
KOG Games announced today that their newest title, KurtzPel will be heading to Steam in their Early Access program for North and South America. It will arrive on April 30th and has a worldwide launch scheduled for Summer 2019 (North America, South America, Europe, and Asia). Steam Founder’s Packs will be available upon launch and include exclusive costume sets. The dev team is taking the closed alpha and beta testing feedback into account, including the following features:
- Custom missions with spectator mode – Play any PVE/PVP mode with friends or watch others play
- English VO
- Begin with three skills and overall Karma skill and stats adjusted
- New mission acquirement areas
- New hair styles, costumes, and accessories
- Different backgrounds during Character Creation
- New Deathmatch map – Deathmatch is a fan favorite!
- Matchmaking System improvements
- Leaderboard system – Check your ranking and see how you stack up to other players
- Steam Market Place and Steam Achievements
- Language support for Portuguese Brasileiro and Español
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis: Hawkgirl Revealed
- Get an early look at Hawkgirl, the winged defender and latest champion from Infinite Crisis – the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in th...
- Dungeon of the Endless Steam Early Access Preview
- As this game shares the same universe as the other Endless games, there's going to be some similarities. For example, Dungeon of the Endl...
- Villagers and Heroes Coming to Steam with Fury of the Stone Lord
- Mad Otter Games announces the release of Villagers and Heroes on Steam, complete with the new Fury of the Stone Lord expansion.