Eon Altar hitting Steam Early Access in time for PAX
Eon Altar, the mobile-enhanced co-op PC RPG game, is playable at PAX Prime! Players who download the free Eon Altar Controller app on their iOS or Android device to play with the team at their booth (#7006) will score an exclusive Early Access Eon Altar Pin.
Eon Altar is launching with Steam Early Access in late August for Episode 1 – The Battle for Tarnum. Episode 1 contains over four hours of content, and Flying Helmet Games is hard at work finishing episodes 2 and 3, as well as beginning work on console releases, slated for 2016.
“Eon Altar is a huge undertaking for an independent studio of our size,” said Edward Douglas, project director. “A PC release makes sense for our first foray into the market, but we truly believe console is the place that couch co-op gaming with your smartphone will truly flourish.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open beta in progress for Silkroad-R
- Silkroad-R has launched open beta for its players, Joymax has announced.
- Heroes Charge Announces Thrilling New Heroes, Arenas and More
- Heroes Charge, the wildly addictive free-to-play mobile battle arena card game, announced today that it will be showing off exciting new gamep...
- Infinite Crisis Closed Beta Begins Today
- Today, Infinite Crisis is beginning its closed beta phase.