Eon Altar hitting Steam Early Access in time for PAX
Eon Altar, the mobile-enhanced co-op PC RPG game, is playable at PAX Prime! Players who download the free Eon Altar Controller app on their iOS or Android device to play with the team at their booth (#7006) will score an exclusive Early Access Eon Altar Pin.
Eon Altar is launching with Steam Early Access in late August for Episode 1 – The Battle for Tarnum. Episode 1 contains over four hours of content, and Flying Helmet Games is hard at work finishing episodes 2 and 3, as well as beginning work on console releases, slated for 2016.
“Eon Altar is a huge undertaking for an independent studio of our size,” said Edward Douglas, project director. “A PC release makes sense for our first foray into the market, but we truly believe console is the place that couch co-op gaming with your smartphone will truly flourish.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clancraft Brings a Browser Fairy Tale World To Life April 4th
- Gogogogo.com announces the latest addition to their gaming portal, Clancraft, a town building and simulation game.
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- Forge of Empires Celebrates History with a Year of In-Game Events
- Forge of Empires begins its year of celebrating history today with its first of six special quest-lines: The Martin Luther King Event.