The King of Fighters Allstar Confirmed for 2019 Worldwide Release
Netmarble announced today that THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR will come to North America, Latin America, and Europe in 2019. The King of Fighters Allstar is an ARPG for iOS and Android, which will feature every single character from the entire King of Fighters franchise. This ranges from The King of Fighters ’94 to The King of Fighters XIV, bringing them to life with beautiful graphics.
Players will do battle with waves of enemies, giant bosses, and teams of rival fighters. Cutting edge graphics, bold colors, and gorgeous animations, players will have over 50 characters to collect and upgrade at launch. There will be plenty of content for newcomers and long-time fans of the franchise, for hours of fun. Players will build a team deck of three fighters, three strikers, and support fighters. They will also complete levels, participate in tournaments and complete challenges to unlock, upgrade and evolve their characters.
“The Netmarble family prides itself on reimagining popular brands into engaging mobile games,” said Simon Sim, President, Netmarble US. “THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR features an exciting action RPG format and comprehensive roster which will appeal to both longtime fans of the franchise and newcomers looking for an action-packed mobile experience.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Navy Field 2 Prepares For Closed Beta In March
- Battle is calling for March's closed beta testing of Nexon's Navy Field 2.
- Brick-Force announces VIP open beta
- Infernum has announced that it will host a special VIP Open Beta for Brick-Force.
- Warlock 2 Reveals Trailer and Editor
- Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a firer of balls, today released an explosive new trailer for Warlock 2: The Exiled, the forthco...