The King of Fighters Allstar Confirmed for 2019 Worldwide Release
Netmarble announced today that THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR will come to North America, Latin America, and Europe in 2019. The King of Fighters Allstar is an ARPG for iOS and Android, which will feature every single character from the entire King of Fighters franchise. This ranges from The King of Fighters ’94 to The King of Fighters XIV, bringing them to life with beautiful graphics.
Players will do battle with waves of enemies, giant bosses, and teams of rival fighters. Cutting edge graphics, bold colors, and gorgeous animations, players will have over 50 characters to collect and upgrade at launch. There will be plenty of content for newcomers and long-time fans of the franchise, for hours of fun. Players will build a team deck of three fighters, three strikers, and support fighters. They will also complete levels, participate in tournaments and complete challenges to unlock, upgrade and evolve their characters.
“The Netmarble family prides itself on reimagining popular brands into engaging mobile games,” said Simon Sim, President, Netmarble US. “THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR features an exciting action RPG format and comprehensive roster which will appeal to both longtime fans of the franchise and newcomers looking for an action-packed mobile experience.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access Sneak Peek
- We were able to play on four maps, including a newly released map called River Point, and had access to thirty-eight vehicles over five class
- Entropia Universe Offers Crystal Palace Deed Sale in January
- Entropia Universe is offering a new opportunity for their player base in 2019 - to own a share of the historic Crystal Palace.
- Ring of Elysium Releases Optimization and Weapon Improvements
- The latest patch for Ring of Elysium is now live, and with it come a host of performance upgrades to the Battle Royale title.