Lineage 2: Revolution’s Update Brings New Orc Race and More
The latest Lineage II: Revolution update is here, and with it comes the new playable Orc Race. Players can choose from three different Orc classes – Orc Raider (Warrior), Orc Monk (Rogue) and Orc Shaman (Mage). Orc players will have a new starting location – The Southern Immortal Plateau, begin at level 180 with 500,000 Combat Power and will be rewarded with a set of SR grade weapon, armor, and accessory. Orcs will use different weapons from the four existing races including Orc-exclusive claws, two-handed swords, and wands. With the new Orc race, new Orc-exclusive quests and fields have also been added. Faster leveling-up will also be an added benefit due to growth-boosting events where items such as EXP, Adena, and equipment will be rewarded at each level, from level 180 up to level 260, achieved by characters.
This update also brings the new Avento territory, as well as the Second Class Transfer – Part Two. New and merged servers also appeared in North America and Europe, to offer smoother matchmaking for co-op content and more competitive Fortress/Castle Sieges. Cross-Server Matchmaking will be implemented for multiple game modes including Honorable Battlefield, Temporal Rift Dungeons, Temple Guardian and Summoning Circle, allowing players to enjoy battles faster.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eclipse War Online launches Closed Beta on February 25th
- Playwith Interactive, publishers R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud & Seal Online, are almost ready release their latest title, Eclipse War Online, in...
- Vivox brings voice chat technology to The Elder Scrolls Online
- Vivox announced today that they have partnered with ZeniMax® Online Studios to bring voice chat communication to The Elder Scrolls® Online: ...
- Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Comes to Mabinogi
- Now through August 16, 2016, fans of popular anime “Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]” can step into the fantasy world of Mabinogi!