Marvel Battle Lines Launches on Mobile Today
Nexon and Marvel have teamed up today to release their latest mobile title, Marvel Battle Lines, which is a strategic card battle game. Iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Villains come together on mobile devices worldwide to create a unique 3×4 grid card battler. Players complete a custom deck of 12 character and ability cards to deploy to the battlefield with the goal of defeating their opponents. Marvel Battle Lines features an extensive single-player campaign with an original story crafted by Marvel writer Alex Irvine, real-time turn-based player vs. player (PvP) mode, limited time story events, and much more. The intuitive gameplay allows players to jump into battle and be competitive on day one, and after the tutorial, players will begin to collect cards frome ach battle in the single player/PVP modes.
“Marvel has a hallowed history of bringing the heroes we love and the villains we love to hate to the world through trading cards and we’re thrilled to continue and build upon that long legacy in MARVEL Battle Lines,” said Bill Rosemann, Executive Creative Director at Marvel Games. “From the innovative gameplay to the original story to the huge roster and astonishing art, MARVEL Battle Lines is quite simply a stacked deck!”
“MARVEL Battle Lines brings an entirely new level of immersive competition to card battle games by breaking the traditional molds of the genre and giving players more control of the game board itself,” said Lawrence Koh, General Manager at Nexon M. “At Nexon, it’s our goal to create fun and engaging games that can be played for years, and Marvel fans and competitive gamers alike can expect a steady roll out of new cards to collect and shake up strategies, regular live events and challenges and much more in the days, months and years ahead.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynasty Warriors Mobile is coming to iOS and Android
- Perfect World has announced that Dynasty Warriors Mobile will be available for hands-on preview at E3 2016.
- Runescape opens the gates to the competitive 'Dimension of the Damned'
- Runescape has officially opened the door to 'Dimension of the Damned', a new "survive-at-all-cost" PVE competitive experie...
- East and West Unite in Silkroad Online Skill Balance Update
- Joymax has announced details for the second part of their "Ignite Silkroad" update, coming live to players on December 18.