Mobile Military Strategy Game ‘World War 1945’ Launches Globally
Launching from Pinup Games Today, is the strategy title World War 1945, on both App Store and Google Play in 140 countries. It’s a military genre mobile strategy game where players use a variety of tactical weapons from World War II to challenge and defeat other players around the world. World War 1945 puts you in the role of Commander-in-Chief of German or American troops, consisting of hundreds of real-world vehicles and units that all played roles in World War II. The gameplay is optimized for a simple touch-and-tap mobile system, and your weapons/units can be upgraded by seizing resources from enemy bases. 70+ playable units, all with their own unique skills. In addition, 14 scenarios are available to relive legendary WWII battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE LAN Tournaments at gamescom and PAX Prime Announcement
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the next two scheduled LAN event tournaments for SMITE.
- Dead Star Review
- What are bored prisoners to do with no one to schedule them? Why, blow each other up in spaceships, of course!
- Rend at PAX West 2018: Constant Evolution
- Rend is looking better than before. In fact, it may very well be the survival game the genre needs.
Videos You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #89 June 10 - Lord of the Rings Online, Kartuga, Runes of Magic, Maestia, & More