The Secret World Museum of the Occult Trailer
Funcom proudly announces the launch of a brand-new feature in ‘The Secret World’: The British Museum of the Occult! This feature allows you to collect and display exhibits as the benefactor of your own personal Museum. Expand your exhibits based on your knowledge and experience with the diverse bestiary of ‘The Secret World’!
As you progress through the 12 massive wings of your Museum, all-new rewards become available to you. These include T-Shirts designed by members of our community, pets, and consumables that grant a chance to call upon monstrous guardians to assist you in combat!
You can even invite up to 50 of your friends to check out your Museum and bask in your glory!
“The Museum is a free update that has been designed so everyone can enjoy it,” said ‘The Secret World’ Game Director Romain Amiel. “Whether you’re new to The Secret World, or you’ve been playing for a while, you will find something to do in the Museum-and I hope you all enjoy it!”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Genom Announces Steam Early Access Date
- Project Genom announced today that it will be available on Steam Early Access in May 2016.
- MU Origin launches on iOS and Android in the West
- MU Origin is now available to download for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices in the West.
- Aika IP Ban Resolution - No 'New' Non U.S. Players. Old Ones Can Stay
- Aika IP Ban resolution. gPotato responds to the community outcry regarding the most recent IP Ban in Aika Online. Those who registered before ...