Firefall Launches Update 1.6
Firefall has launched update 1.6, bringing a host of new content to the game.
New in 1.6 is Jetball, a new Arena PvP mode; Holdout – Jericho, a new instanced PvE mode; and Titan Battle – Defense of Dredge, a new 10-pilot mission.
The update also introduces more story, difficulty modes for instanced missions, new operations, bounties, and many other tweaks and improvements. You can read more details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Launch Review
- World of Tanks is an easy to approach, tank-based shooter that has layers of depth to unravel. Quickly jump into massive 30v30 battles!
- Interstellar Marines: Co-op Mode Coming Soon
- Copenhagen-based indie developer Zero Point Software’s ambitious shooter, Interstellar Marines, is set to introduce the first iteration of c...
- Digimon Masters Goes A-Hunting!
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, today unleashes a hot new hunt for exciting treasure in their leading MMORPG, Digimon Mas...