Firefall Launches Update 1.6
Firefall has launched update 1.6, bringing a host of new content to the game.
New in 1.6 is Jetball, a new Arena PvP mode; Holdout – Jericho, a new instanced PvE mode; and Titan Battle – Defense of Dredge, a new 10-pilot mission.
The update also introduces more story, difficulty modes for instanced missions, new operations, bounties, and many other tweaks and improvements. You can read more details here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CI Games and Bandai Namco Announce Enemy Front Limited Edition
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. and CI Games, have announced a limited edition version of Enemy Front, the new first-person shooter action gam...
- Victory Command Beta First Impressions
- I was fortunate enough to acquire a code during the third weekend beta, which may or may not have involved me overthrowing my boss.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Introduces First Raid on Nov 17
- ArenaNet™ today announced that Spirit Vale, the first major update and raid experience for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™ is coming Nov 17...