Atlantica Online introduces ‘lite’ client
If you’ve been daunted by the large file size of a client download for Atlantica Online, Ndoors has offered a solution for new players – a “lite” client.
The client is only 700mb in size, as opposed to the full client’s 1.85 gig. It allows players to create characters and explore the game up to level 20. Players who wish to play beyond level 20 will need to download the full client separately.
The Original Press Release:
Ndoors Releases “Lite” Client for Atlantica Online
November 5, 2009
Ndoors Interactive today announced the release of a “lite” client for their award-winning strategic turn-based MMORPG, Atlantica Online. The lite client is about 700MB and enables new players to play Atlantica while the full client conveniently downloads in the background.
While playing with the lite client version, players will be able to create characters and explore the beginning parts of the game and experience what it has to offer until they reach Level 20. This version was developed specifically to improve the new user experience and to allow players to get in and play with a lighter download. To play beyond Level 20, the full client is required.
For more information on Atlantica Online and to download the lite client, please visit www.playatlantica.com/ao.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots: Massive Update Available
- In a new Update for Guns and Robots, players will see the first results of the dev team's continuous work to make the game better. They h...
- Sony Online Entertainment Halloween Events Announced
- Sony Online Entertainment released details on their Halloween events for Bullet Run, DC Universe Online, Everquest, Everquest II, Free Realms,...
- Legacy of Discord's New Game Mode and League of Angels 2's New Clothing News
- Today we have two sets of news coming from Yoozoo Games, the first being a new mode for LoD, and new clothing options in LoA II.