Kabam Releases Update for Transformers: Forged to Fight
Today, V. 4.0 of Transformers: Forged to Fight by Kabam is now live! Act 3, Chapter 3 of the Story is unlocked, where Megatron’s rise to power will culminate! Can the Commander and his allies do battle with his enhanced Sharkticons and legion of Decepticons? Only you can find out! Ten new masteries are also now available, such as “Glass Cannon” (Increase the Attack Rating of all of your Bots, but lowers their Maximum Health), Suppression (Enemies suffering Stun trigger fewer abilities and Repair less health), and Silica Plating (Any heat Damage your Bots would take, such as Burn Debuffs, is reduced). A whole host of new fixes and improvements also came with this update such as:
● Alliance Missions will initially provide a recommended Map and Difficulty based on your Alliance
● Editing the Alliance objective or description now supports changing the existing text
● Tapping on a Relic during a raid will display additional information about it
● Added a setting to refresh ‘don’t show again’ popups
● The Fight menu has been updated to better showcase relevant Missions
● The spark inventory now default sorts by class, and has new filter options for Mod and Alpha sparks
● The Daily mission banner will update to showcase the relevant class each day
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Update Introduces a New World Boss: The Black Dragon
- The latest update for gamigo's ArcheAge arrived (May 17th, 2019) and with it came a new, terrifying threat.
- Brown Dust Begins Their Summer Festival
- Brown Dust by Neowiz is proud to announce that their Summer Festival has begun in-game, with several fun events to take part in.
- Albion Online’s founder packs launched
- Sandbox Interactive, the team behind the cross-platform sandbox MMO Albion Online, are moving into the next stage of development and releasing...