Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold, the new PvP mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, will be playable in the live game for all current Guild Wars 2 players in North America and Europe as part of an upcoming public beta test.
The Stronghold public beta will start Tuesday, June 2 at 12 p.m. PDT and ends on Wednesday, June 3 at 12 p.m. PDT. Stronghold mode is an exciting new competitive mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns that blends deep strategy, role-based play, and immersive story elements into PvP. Like previous Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns beta events, players are free to capture video, screenshots and even livestream their performance in Stronghold mode so even non-Guild Wars 2 players can witness the in-game fun.
To learn more about Stronghold, please read this handy summary on the official Guild Wars 2 website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magerealm Introduces Colosseum
- With its latest content update to Magerealm, GTArcade is excited to introduce the Colosseum, a new feature that brings two unique PVP modes.
- PWI Elysium Expansion Launches
- Elysium, the 12th expansion for PWI, is now available - along with a Steam client.
- Gigantic – Closed Beta Impressions
- Now we have an upcoming F2P title by Motiga that plans to blur the realms of MOBA, FPS and Platforming into a unified monstrosity.