Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold, the new PvP mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, will be playable in the live game for all current Guild Wars 2 players in North America and Europe as part of an upcoming public beta test.
The Stronghold public beta will start Tuesday, June 2 at 12 p.m. PDT and ends on Wednesday, June 3 at 12 p.m. PDT. Stronghold mode is an exciting new competitive mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns that blends deep strategy, role-based play, and immersive story elements into PvP. Like previous Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns beta events, players are free to capture video, screenshots and even livestream their performance in Stronghold mode so even non-Guild Wars 2 players can witness the in-game fun.
To learn more about Stronghold, please read this handy summary on the official Guild Wars 2 website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Founder Q&A #5
- City State Entertainment's community manager has presented the fifth Q&A for the indie sandbox triple realm warfare MMORPG, Camelot U...
- Lies of Astaroth Mobile Review
- While Lies of Astaroth’s claim passes a lie detector test, its gameplay proves that popularity isn’t everything.
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Bullet Run
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that it will be publishing Bullet Run, Acony's MMOFPS previously known as Hedone.