Transformers: Forged to Fight
Transformers: Forged to Fight is a free-to-play mobile fighting game developed by Kabam for iOS and Android. In Transformers: Forged to Fight players can join some of their favorite Transformers like Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, Waspinator, Rhinox, Grimlock, Soundwave, and more in a battle for mechanical supremacy where Transformers universes collide.
With so many kinds of Transformers to choose from you’re sure to find one that fits your playstyle. Take them into battle in 360 degree arenas with destructible terrain and take control of your Transformers to help them do what they do best. Devastating special attacks and ranged blasts are just the beginning to what these mechanical masterpieces are capable of when in a pinch.
When you’re not off fighting intense battles that doesn’t mean there isn’t anything for you to do. You’ve got a base to protect! Set up a gauntlet of your most powerful Transformers to protect your base and get revenge on others that dare attack you by raiding their bases in return. You never know what kind of loot you might be able to acquire for your efforts that will help you take on even tougher opponents.
You won’t be the only one trying to help your favorite Transformers succeed either! Other players will be working alongside you or to undermine you with just the same in mind. Team up with friends, join alliances of players, and battle in global events to show off just how strong you’ve become.
With Autobots, Decepticons, Predacons and Maximals all coming together in one game to do battle there is sure to be action around every corner! Bring the heroic storytelling and spectacular action from over 30 years of Transformers history to your mobile device today in Transformers: Forged to Fight.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 05, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kabam
- Publisher: Kabam
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Easy to pick up.
- +Both well-known and obscure bots.
- +Good graphics.
- -Too hard for free players.
- -New bots not released often enough.
- -Slow to start.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0.3 / iOS 9.0
- HDD: 177 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- La Tale GSP - Available on Gamengame (Southeast Asia)
- Actoz Soft (CEO, Chien Tung Hai, www.actoz.com) has opened one of its games, La Tale (GSP), worldwide on a global platform through the game po...
- PlanetSide 2: Players Earning Thousands with Player Studio
- Sony Online Entertainment looks at how Player Studio is succeeding for PlanetSide 2.
- Monthly Tournament Nosgoth Leagues Coming in October
- Square Enix and Psyonix are pleased to announce that Nosgoth will be launching the first season of Nosgoth Leagues on October 1, 2015.