Inflo Games: New mobile gaming portal introduces “Mercenaries Strike Back”
GameFactory is excited and proud to announce the launch of its new subsidiary company, Inflo Games which is a sister company to the popular free-to-play gaming portal, OGPlanet. Following OGPlanet’s commitment and dedication to bringing high quality gaming experiences to North American and European audiences, Inflo Games will continue this trend by branching out beyond PC games to a variety of new platforms such as Android and iOS for mobile devices. Similar to OGPlanet, all games released by Inflo Games will be 100% free-to-play with the option of making in-game purchases to enhance a player’s gaming experience. Coupled with a firm stance to avoid any types of pay-to-win mechanics, Inflo Games promises to release games that harbor a fun, social and engaging environment for all types of gamers.
Coinciding with Inflo Games’ official launch, the company will be releasing the mobile game Mercenaries Strike Back which will be available on the Google Play store as of 4:00 PM PDT / 7:00 PMT PST today and will be released on iOS in the coming weeks.
For more info, visit http://www.inflogames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Teases Empire Soldier Class
- Markus Kruber is a deadly but war weary Empire Soldier.
- TERA's 'Happily Evil After' Releases on PC Next Week
- En Masse Entertainment announced that the next update for their True Action MMORPG TERA is coming next week.
- HTML5 MMO Mad World Unveils Halloween Version for Next Week
- Jandisoft is unveiling a special Halloween version of their HTML5-powered MMO, Mad World from Oct. 30th to Nov. 1 for PC users.